Data Fragment Shop - The Good, Bad, and Ugly

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
mkenobi
Admiral

Re: Data Fragment Shop - The Good, Bad, and Ugly

Post#41 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:16 am

Richaldo wrote:
DarthBratzzznew wrote:
Richaldo wrote:What a pile of shit, who in their right mind would pay 75 crystals for ONE FUCKING FRAG!!!????

That depends... if you needed that one effing frag to unlock vital stuff like ATACT or jump equipment...

Hmm yes I suppose... then again if you've been waiting that long... why not wait a little longer rather than spend money??? Patience you must have young padawan...

Each to their own I guess... personally speaking, after the windows debacle, and the spate of terrible new units, i'll save my money for something else...

I was in need of ONLY 1 frag to upgrade my TX-225 to level 5 on my Rebel level 9 account since the last Rogue One event about 8 months ago, and I was hoping to see TXs in the Shop, and nothing... I was hoping to get 10x TXs frags in the war rewards (we played war after war and we won all) and nothing... My other 2 Rebel acc earning lots of frags for TXs and nothing for this acc...

Finally TXs appeared in the Shop and I bought the damn frag I needed for 15 crystals, and later when I received my war reward... guess what? 10x frags for TXs in the crate... Now I have 60 frags of 50 to level 5, and 15 crystals less...

Yes... Patience you must have... If you don't have patience, you are playing the wrong game... :lol: :lol: :lol:
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#42 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:28 pm

mkenobi wrote:
Richaldo wrote:
DarthBratzzznew wrote:That depends... if you needed that one effing frag to unlock vital stuff like ATACT or jump equipment...

Hmm yes I suppose... then again if you've been waiting that long... why not wait a little longer rather than spend money??? Patience you must have young padawan...

Each to their own I guess... personally speaking, after the windows debacle, and the spate of terrible new units, i'll save my money for something else...

I was in need of ONLY 1 frag to upgrade my TX-225 to level 5 on my Rebel level 9 account since the last Rogue One event about 8 months ago, and I was hoping to see TXs in the Shop, and nothing... I was hoping to get 10x TXs frags in the war rewards (we played war after war and we won all) and nothing... My other 2 Rebel acc earning lots of frags for TXs and nothing for this acc...

Finally TXs appeared in the Shop and I bought the damn frag I needed for 15 crystals, and later when I received my war reward... guess what? 10x frags for TXs in the crate... Now I have 60 frags of 50 to level 5, and 15 crystals less...

Yes... Patience you must have... If you don't have patience, you are playing the wrong game... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nooooooooo!!!!!! Dude you've got to laugh... otherwise you'll cry!!!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh
148,300 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#43 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:12 am

Richaldo wrote:
mkenobi wrote:
Richaldo wrote:Hmm yes I suppose... then again if you've been waiting that long... why not wait a little longer rather than spend money??? Patience you must have young padawan...

Nooooooooo!!!!!! Dude you've got to laugh... otherwise you'll cry!!!

Patient you must be indeed...
But at a rate of collecting about 15 crystals per day from harvesting rocks and doing objectives, it cannot hurt to use those FREE crystals for unlocking (or upgrading) vital units. I wasn't talking investing real money in this game. Only once 2+ years ago I spent 10€ for the 4th droid when my resources were literally filled to the brim. 10€ for 3.5 years (and who knows how many more) of enjoyment isn't too much of a price-tag for me.
I wouldn't know what else to spend them on. Speeding up cooking times is not my thing
Proud Officer of Squad_Tedford <Perks L50>, relaxed though very powerful ksod top-100 squad, great war record, sharp donations and longtime players, L9 and up. Worldwide English speaking squad, PM me if interested 8-)

Return to “General Discussions”