Data Fragment Shop - The Good, Bad, and Ugly

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Sandtrooper
Commander

Re: Data Fragment Shop - The Good, Bad, and Ugly

Post#21 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:12 am

TNT wrote:I must be misunderstanding, but it seems We're angry at the things offered being maxed and not the 500 crystals they're apparently asking for everything? The latter seems far more insulting.

It only says 500 crystals on things you've maxed out, so you can't actually buy anything for 500 crystals.
"I like sand."
- not Anakin Skywalker

Join Sandtroopers - this is the squad you're looking for!

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#22 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:06 am

GeneralTosh wrote:The introduction of the armory broke the game big time

EDIT:

Many veteran players have left due to this broken feature.

The Bull: :lol:
Why?
It is not a game breaker it is a voluntary option. You are entirely free to use it or not
If these players left they would have left anyway.

The Ugly: :evil:
The cost of 2nd and third elite frags is indeed ourrageous

The Bad: :?
I am maxed out on basic and advanced frags already so this might have been introduced shortly after the Armory came into fashion. Besides for my 2nd L8 account prices start at 40 crystals vs 15 for my primary account

The Good: :D
If you have patience it will help you on your way just a bit quicker

The Great: :twisted:
I finally -after at least 6-7 months- got the last 2 TX frags I needed this way for freely harvested and earned crystals for an upgrade to L5, and man these tanks rock! :twisted:

So far so good for me. Again, not a gamechanger let alone a gamebreaker.
Proud to be a member of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many longtime high-level players, (semi-)active or retired, OP or NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken.

TNT
Major General

Post#23 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:28 am

Sandtrooper wrote:
TNT wrote:I must be misunderstanding, but it seems We're angry at the things offered being maxed and not the 500 crystals they're apparently asking for everything? The latter seems far more insulting.

It only says 500 crystals on things you've maxed out, so you can't actually buy anything for 500 crystals.

AH, that would explain that. Thanks for clarifying.
Join the Rebel3Squad.
Actually we joined up with the OuterRimRioters. Join us and reminiscine about the good old days when the game was playable.

BlackSheep
Lieutenant

Post#24 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:28 am

I like it so far, gives me a place to dump resources I cant hold in my vaults, or depots because they are maxed & all 5 droids are busy upgrading so cnt spend resources on upgrading. Before this addition, I was just attacking for free basically just earning medals w/ no resources because vaults & depots were constantly full. This releived tht issue.

Out of the 3 options it gives mine are 1 is for Crystal 1 is for Alloy and other is for credits. I just tap out the alloy & credit option everyday, once they ask for crystals i stop let it reset the next day & do it again.

Rebel Commander for the Inglorious Rebels!
A Top 25 Squad in the Struggle against the Empire!

DeathStriker

Post#25 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:40 am

BlackSheep wrote:I like it so far, gives me a place to dump resources I cant hold in my vaults, or depots because they are maxed & all 5 droids are busy upgrading so cnt spend resources on upgrading.

Out of the 3 options it gives mine are 1 is for Crystal 1 is for Alloy and other is for credits. I just tap out the alloy & credit option everyday, once they ask for crystals i stop let it reset the next day & do it again.

BlackSheep - Welcome to the Forum and thanks for posting! :D

I knew that using Image Credits and Image Alloy was possible, but of my two HQ 6+ Accounts (one HQ 10, one HQ 7) I have only seen Crystals being used. It is nice to get some validation. It looks like the Credit / Alloy "option" is for Armory Basic / Advanced Equipment and disappears when you are maxed out.

Perhaps those whom see the Credit / Alloy "option" could post their HQ Level and Basic / Advanced Equipment Level to see if there is a "pattern" from which we can derive a "table" for reference.

The more we know the better we understand...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

BlackSheep
Lieutenant

Post#26 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:23 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
BlackSheep - Welcome to the Forum and thanks for posting! :D

I knew that using Image Credits and Image Alloy was possible, but of my two HQ 6+ Accounts (one HQ 10, one HQ 7) I have only seen Crystals being used. It is nice to get some validation. It looks like the Credit / Alloy "option" is for Armory Basic / Advanced Equipment and disappears when you are maxed out.

Perhaps those whom see the Credit / Alloy "option" could post their HQ Level and Basic / Advanced Equipment Level to see if there is a "pattern" from which we can derive a "table" for reference.

The more we know the better we understand...

Ty Again for warm welcome Death :)

--------

I should also add on my earlier comment, the option for Alloy & Credits starts extremely low like 50-100k & maxes out at 1Million so I cn get 10 frags each whatever they are offering, then I wait til next day for it to reset to new rewards & do it again.
Rebel Commander for the Inglorious Rebels!
A Top 25 Squad in the Struggle against the Empire!

JARJAR
Commodore

Post#27 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:48 am

be careful, sometimes after credit/alloy the shop change in crystals

https://snag.gy/A6tb08.jpg

it's a classic trick to exploit users with compulsive clicks

this way of doing, it brings down my respect towards the developers of the game from zero to sub-zero level

Axeman77
Commodore

Post#28 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:23 am

JARJAR wrote:be careful, sometimes after credit/alloy the shop change in crystals

this way of doing, it brings down my respect towards the developers of the game from zero to sub-zero level

I lost 55 crystals due to this. I had bought 6 contraband safehouse frags with credits and didn't spot it changed to crystals. :evil: VERY unhappy with this feature the devs put in.
Axeman - EPIC-SQUAD - HQ 10 - 24.1k medals
Axeman Lives - EPIC-SQUAD - HQ 8 - 7.3k medals
EPIC-SQUAD are recruiting for active new Empire members on android/ios. HQ5 & above welcome. PM me for info.

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#29 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:21 pm

Axeman77 wrote:
JARJAR wrote:be careful, sometimes after credit/alloy the shop change in crystals

I lost 55 crystals due to this. I had bought 6 contraband safehouse frags with credits and didn't spot it changed to crystals. :evil: VERY unhappy with this feature the devs put in.

Man that sucks big!
Proud to be a member of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many longtime high-level players, (semi-)active or retired, OP or NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken.

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#30 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:44 pm

DarthBratzzznew wrote:
Axeman77 wrote:

Man that sucks big!

The Evil Devs did again... They did that to prevent players of use all their resources in frags, and let something in storage buildings to have loot for attackers, and of course, force players with compulsive clicks to waste crystals... How typical is this when it comes to Disney...
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Return to “General Discussions”