3rd Monthly Player's Tournament

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

3rd Monthly Player's Tournament

Post#1 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:08 pm

Join the Empire/Rebel Line app community to participate in the third monthly Player's Tournament, Sork's PvP Invitational.
The 3 day event will begin at the end of March. All players join a chat in order to track results and meet the opposition. The competition is a lot of fun with all skill levels participating. Rebels won the first tournament; Imperials won the second. Fight for your faction and a decisive victory. Come meet some of the people behind the bases. If you've never been a part of the Line community, you'll be pleased to find that the great majority of players from both factions are good sports, with a lot of fun personalities and technical prowess.
Download the Line app from Google play or the iPhone App Store and search for me, Forceisweaknyou, and I will add you to the tournament chat. Good luck and May the force be with you all!

20180312_201051.jpg

20180312_201225.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Re: 3rd Monthly Player's Tournament

Post#2 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:51 am

Forceisweaknyou wrote:Join the Empire/Rebel Line app community to participate in the third monthly Player's Tournament, Sork's PvP Invitational.
The 3 day event will begin at the end of March. All players join a chat in order to track results and meet the opposition. The competition is a lot of fun with all skill levels participating. Rebels won the first tournament; Imperials won the second. Fight for your faction and a decisive victory. Come meet some of the people behind the bases. If you've never been a part of the Line community, you'll be pleased to find that the great majority of players from both factions are good sports, with a lot of fun personalities and technical prowess.
Download the Line app from Google play or the iPhone App Store and search for me, Forceisweaknyou, and I will add you to the tournament chat. Good luck and May the force be with you all!

20180312_201051.jpg

20180312_201225.jpg

I would love to join!!
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ10 MAXED - 40K MEDALS

Proud member Of ChaosWolfPck

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:36 am

Roger roger
Looking forward to Ep9.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:43 pm

AdmiralPiett wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:Join the Empire/Rebel Line app community to participate in the third monthly Player's Tournament, Sork's PvP Invitational.

20180312_201051.jpg

20180312_201225.jpg

I would love to join!!

What's your Line I'd?
Looking forward to Ep9.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:00 pm

AdmiralPiett wrote:

20180312_201051.jpg

20180312_201225.jpg

I would love to join!!

Do you have the Line app?
Looking forward to Ep9.

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#6 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:07 am

I'd like to join in as well Force. I have no idea what I must do but love to kick rebellious butts anyway :-)

Line ID: darth_bratzzz
Proud Officer of Squad_Tedford <Perks L50>, relaxed though very powerful ksod top-100 squad, great war record, sharp donations and longtime players, L9 and up. Worldwide English speaking squad, PM me if interested 8-)

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#7 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:07 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:I'd like to join in as well Force. I have no idea what I must do but love to kick rebellious butts anyway :-)

Line ID: darth_bratzzz

Right on. Sent you an invite. All the details are in the notes of the chat.
Looking forward to Ep9.

LosVega
Major General

Post#8 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:32 pm

Bump thread
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass