Chapter 4 Jungland General Mission 10

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
BlueLeader8538
Lieutenant

Chapter 4 Jungland General Mission 10

Post#1 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:24 pm

I don't know how to pass this part of the mission where you have to defeat the Jungland General and take out the whole base in time I can only achieve 2 stars because I run out of time any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Midge
Admiral

Re: Chapter 4 Jungland General Mission 10

Post#2 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:07 pm

If I recall, I just did this one recently with one of my baby bases and it actually took a couple tries. What level are you and your troops and do you have Vanguards?

Vanguards will hurt turrets pretty good, but are terrible against buildings so get them shooting at the turrets and get rebel soldiers surrounding the buildings as much as possible. You want to try to get your rebel soldiers to handle all troops that come out and hit the General once he comes out with the Strix.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : 100k+ Medals : Joined the Rebellion 12/28/2015

BlueLeader8538
Lieutenant

Post#3 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:26 pm

Midge wrote:If I recall, I just did this one recently with one of my baby bases and it actually took a couple tries. What level are you and your troops and do you have Vanguards?

Vanguards will hurt turrets pretty good, but are terrible against buildings so get them shooting at the turrets and get rebel soldiers surrounding the buildings as much as possible. You want to try to get your rebel soldiers to handle all troops that come out and hit the General once he comes out with the Strix.

okay i just turned level 3 HQ and i do have one sample vanguard from the daily crates ive been getting so i guess i can try to throw him in im sure ill get more.

BlueLeader8538
Lieutenant

Post#4 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:22 pm

Midge wrote:If I recall, I just did this one recently with one of my baby bases and it actually took a couple tries. What level are you and your troops and do you have Vanguards?

Good news i did as you said by adding a vanguard and it helped a lot with the turret thanks for the help, now for mastering the chapter i was awarded 20 crystals!!!

DeathStriker

Post#5 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:27 pm

BlueLeader8538 wrote:Good news i did as you said by adding a vanguard and it helped a lot with the turret thanks for the help, now for mastering the chapter i was awarded 20 crystals!!!

BlueLeader8538 - That is GREAT NEWS. Since it has been a very long time since I did that Chapter / Mission I did some YouTube watching. Most of the relevant Videos were not much help.

Too bad you probably did not / could not record your victory (I presume you got 3-Stars) so that it could be posted here (once it was posted to YouTube).

MAYBE... before you forget... post what you did and what the final outcome was.

Thanks for being part of our Community! :D

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

BlueLeader8538
Lieutenant

Post#6 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:49 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
BlueLeader8538 wrote:Good news i did as you said by adding a vanguard and it helped a lot with the turret thanks for the help, now for mastering the chapter i was awarded 20 crystals!!!

BlueLeader8538 - That is GREAT NEWS. Since it has been a very long time since I did that Chapter / Mission I did some YouTube watching. Most of the relevant Videos were not much help.

Too bad you probably did not / could not record your victory (I presume you got 3-Stars) so that it could be posted here (once it was posted to YouTube).

MAYBE... before you forget... post what you did and what the final outcome was.

Thanks for being part of our Community! :D

thank you DeathStriker!!! And yes i wish i could've recorded the final outcome of the chapter and the victory i got but im glad to say that chapter 4 is finished and has come to an end im glad im finished with that frustrating level but im sure there are far more frustrating levels ahead. Thanks for your comment much apprecatiated.

DeathStriker

Post#7 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:24 pm

BlueLeader8538 - Here is a Tip to use as you progress.

TIP:Once you reach Chapter 11, leave some Missions uncompleted so as to have a way to dump unwanted SC Units.

And now on to Chapter 5 and beyond...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Fisherman
Captain

Post#8 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:55 pm

DeathStriker wrote:BlueLeader8538 - Here is a Tip to use as you progress.

TIP:Once you reach Chapter 11, leave some Missions uncompleted so as to have a way to dump unwanted SC Units.

:shock: :( :oops:
Learn something everyday! Thanks for the tip as well... (much shame - fortunately my squad usually only gives what you asked for / need)

BlueLeader8538
Lieutenant

Post#9 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:11 pm

DeathStriker wrote:BlueLeader8538 - Here is a Tip to use as you progress.

Good idea!!! Thanks will do!! :D

Sandtrooper
Commander

Post#10 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:52 pm

Yes, if you have an old attack mission (not a challenge mission -- it has to be one where you bring your own troops) where you haven't earned 3 stars, you can keep "trying". You can use this to dump any unwanted troops in your Unit Transport on Tatooine and then quickly "end battle" to make sure you can do it again later.

However ... later chapters reward more and more crystals for earning all stars, so the best thing to do would be to leave an attack mission without 3 stars (or more than one mission, just to be safe) in one of the earliest chapters, as early as possible!
"I like sand."
- not Anakin Skywalker

Join Sandtroopers - this is the squad you're looking for!

Return to “General Discussions”