Inbalance for Spawning Rodian sniper?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
rawrebel
Commodore

Re: Inbalance for Spawning Rodian sniper?

Post#51 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:14 pm

Plagueis wrote:
StrikerRebel wrote:Ohhh no, thats not right. If rebels attack like this, no way to beat a tuff Level 10 imp base. RFT and Sonics blow away jets like picking flys from the sky, it needs a bit more like that dull attack style, bc rodian snipers are in background and support RFT, if not the impbase layout is to bad.....

I was saying because I get attacked by this exact build A LOT. Some actually win but it typically takes spamming landseers. And I have RFTs & Sonics...and rodians....

Actually he was refering to tipical imp load, used sometimes with my imp base (don't even need the air support) ,drop al then go to kitchen to make a coffee and return to pc to find 2/3 stars ,no mather the defeder Gr,the result is certain.
As rabel with same load and drop one thing is also certain....9 out of 10 are faceplants sooo....

YourFather
Major General

Post#52 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:36 pm

StrikerRebel wrote:Hey YourFather,

Whining ? why ? 70% - 100% on 9 from 10 offensive attacks and win from 10 defenses 6 or 7 ! No reason for whining !
You have to be a good player if you are playing on reb-side. Not the stupid attack like, send one kubaz, place a stormtrooper to lure out SC, deploy 17 jumps and ATTE and roll over reb-base with some airhealth. No as a reb-player you need a bit more....

NEXT.

You can literally do the exact same attack but with a superior force...

Sure you have to face snipers but guess what? Buffed jets in the sc (which is better than buffed jumps in the SC of the same level) WILL cause early damage to the imp's attack force. Even if the imp uses Vader to distract your early jumps chances are he's sacrificing his hero the next time time sonics go off. If he doesn't bait at all, game over man. You're literally complaining about an imperial using tactics on your base and then saying he doesn't have skill...

Even better, if you're facing buffed rapids as a rebel, bring hails. They'll support your jets much better than mhcs for jumps due to their speed.

This is another example of a scrub who doesn't know how to play the game.

Next.
Last edited by YourFather on Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

YourFather
Major General

Post#53 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:40 pm

rawrebel wrote:
Plagueis wrote:
StrikerRebel wrote:Ohhh no, thats not right. If rebels attack like this, no way to beat a tuff Level 10 imp base. RFT and Sonics blow away jets like picking flys from the sky, it needs a bit more like that dull attack style, bc rodian snipers are in background and support RFT, if not the impbase layout is to bad.....

I was saying because I get attacked by this exact build A LOT. Some actually win but it typically takes spamming landseers. And I have RFTs & Sonics...and rodians....

Actually he was refering to tipical imp load, used sometimes with my imp base (don't even need the air support) ,drop al then go to kitchen to make a coffee and return to pc to find 2/3 stars ,no mather the defeder Gr,the result is certain.
As rabel with same load and drop one thing is also certain....9 out of 10 are faceplants sooo....

First of all, you're drinking way too much coffee. I hope some of that is decaf.
Secondly, you're clearly hitting lower levels, dev bases or your imp account isn't the same level as your rebel if you think you can just plop all attack forces in one spot and AFK.

You rebel "dual faction players" need to be a bit more honest with yourselves and everyone else if you're going to balance whine.

Next.

bob1084
Captain

Post#54 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:00 pm

YourFather wrote:

Whining ? why ? 70% - 100% on 9 from 10 offensive attacks and win from 10 defenses 6 or 7 ! No reason for whining !
You have to be a good player if you are playing on reb-side. Not the stupid attack like, send one kubaz, place a stormtrooper to lure out SC, deploy 17 jumps and ATTE and roll over reb-base with some airhealth. No as a reb-player you need a bit more....

NEXT.

Sure you have to face snipers but guess what? Buffed jets in the sc (which is better than buffed jumps in the SC of the same level) WILL cause early damage to the imp's attack force. Even if the imp uses Vader to distract your early jumps chances are he's sacrificing his hero the next time time sonics go off. If he doesn't bait at all, game over man. You're literally complaining about an imperial using tactics on your base and then saying he doesn't have skill...

Even better, if you're facing buffed rapids as a rebel, bring hails. They'll support your jets much better than mhcs for jumps due to their speed.

Next.

Hahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhaahhhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahha “use hails”

Hahahahaahahhahahahhaahhaahahhahahhahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

“Use hails”

Hahhahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

bob1084
Captain

Post#55 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:01 pm

Plagueis WE HAVE A CONTENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YourFather
Major General

Post#56 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:20 pm

bob1084 wrote:
YourFather wrote:

NEXT.

Next.

Hahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhaahhhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahha “use hails”

Hahahahaahahhahahahhaahhaahahhahahhahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

“Use hails”

Hahhahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Rapids priorotize infantry genius. They lock onto your jets, a few hails can bring down turret health for when one or two jets finally target, it's easily destroyed. Much like softening up turrets with a defender/b-wing.

Then again, I wouldn't expect a scrub to appreciate the intricacies of micro strategy.

ObiTwo
Major General

Post#57 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:28 pm

YourFather wrote:Rapids priorotize infantry genius. They lock onto your jets, a few hails can bring down turret health for when one or two jets finally target, it's easily destroyed. Much like softening up turrets with a defender/b-wing.

Then again, I wouldn't expect a scrub to appreciate the intricacies of micro strategy.

That's a perfect example of a scrub statement. You clearly do not play EVER as a rebel. You have no idea what you are talking about, but as usual you pontificate your opinion as if its fact. Zero replays from you, zero evidence, zero quoting game data to make your case.

So quickly you discount other peoples comments, but all you ever do is state opinion and anecdotal information.

Hailfires (apart from on Hoth) can't be buffed, the buffed rapids (on all planets) not only do more damage, they have extra health, and hailfire damage bounces off them like rain on a hot tin roof. Not to mention they are typically behind walls (which the hails have to shoot first, and which can also be buffed) and generally under shields. Good tactics can help you take down shields, take out walls and then start firing on the rapids, but that all takes time, in which GR snipers are spawning.

Quit talking out your proverbial and start providing ANY evidence for the things you say.

Scrub!

Next.
Last edited by ObiTwo on Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#58 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:30 pm

rawrebel wrote:
Plagueis wrote:

Except he says, “If rebels attack like this...” which can very easily be translated as “If rebels use the same attacks that imps are using”.
Last edited by Plagueis on Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bob1084
Captain

Post#59 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:31 pm

YourFather wrote:
bob1084 wrote:
YourFather wrote:

Next.

“Use hails”

Rapids priorotize infantry genius. They lock onto your jets, a few hails can bring down turret health for when one or two jets finally target, it's easily destroyed. Much like softening up turrets with a defender/b-wing.

Again..... CONTENDER!!!!! It’s almost as tho you only play imp and have no clue about reb units/just how paper thin that hails are.... but go on man, teach me the ways, I mean, the actual legit players on the reb side that I share info with laugh at hails, but go on, prove how awesome you are!

I am enjoying it.

I guess I am a scrub tho :(

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#60 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:44 pm

I’m assuming he’s talking about hoth anyways because I don’t think any imp uses mhcs outside of that planet. If so, I have seen rebel attacks where cold hails screen for jets.

Return to “General Discussions”