Inbalance for Spawning Rodian sniper?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
User avatar
YourFather
Major General
Posts: 268

Re: Inbalance for Spawning Rodian sniper?

Post#41 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:29 pm

bob1084 wrote:
YourFather wrote:Man, took a break from the forum for a couple of months and now I'm coming back to the same crap. People willing to say ANYTHING to make it feel like they weren't the reason why their attack failed.

Holy. Freaking. Crap.

NOTHING BEATS RODIAN SNIPERS!
REBELS LOSE THE MOST ON ATTACK/DEFENSE!
GR RODIANS ARE JUST AS STRONG AS SC RODIANS!
THE EMPIRE IS NO FAIR!

Hear me out guys as this is the only point I'm going to make.
Consider for one second that maybe YOU are doing something wrong? Maybe you're not as good as you think?

If you're either side right now and can't win an attack against a real player you suck.

Accept that and adapt or quit. Just stop clogging up the forum with your whining.


Something wrong? So what are rebs to do?

1. use different loadouts because imps whine about the number of jets that someone uses?

2. We now can’t use medships or the great and wise one will complain about that being a “win button”

3. And my all time favorite now is SKINNED BANTHAS ARE OP. Lmao! A great belly chuckle from that one.

Perhaps, HUGE stretch here, we (rebs, contrary to imp thinking) actually do watch our defensive replays and see attack after attack that Completely disregards our GR that we think to ourselves “how many defensive wins would I have right now if this game were balanced.”

But go back into your hole and keep carrying the “everything is balanced” banner. It’s actually sad that you all want the imbalance this bad that you lash out at people.

Wait for it..... heavy med combo....


1. Non sequitur, scrub.
2. Another scrub statement
3. Use whatever you want. This is another scrub statement.

Definition of scrub;

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/20 ... s/61373912

You and all the other players whining in here are scrubs.

Next.


bob1084
Commodore
Posts: 101

Re: Inbalance for Spawning Rodian sniper?

Post#42 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:37 pm

YourFather wrote:
bob1084 wrote:
YourFather wrote:Man, took a break from the forum for a couple of months and now I'm coming back to the same crap. People willing to say ANYTHING to make it feel like they weren't the reason why their attack failed.

Holy. Freaking. Crap.

NOTHING BEATS RODIAN SNIPERS!
REBELS LOSE THE MOST ON ATTACK/DEFENSE!
GR RODIANS ARE JUST AS STRONG AS SC RODIANS!
THE EMPIRE IS NO FAIR!

Hear me out guys as this is the only point I'm going to make.
Consider for one second that maybe YOU are doing something wrong? Maybe you're not as good as you think?

If you're either side right now and can't win an attack against a real player you suck.

Accept that and adapt or quit. Just stop clogging up the forum with your whining.


Something wrong? So what are rebs to do?

1. use different loadouts because imps whine about the number of jets that someone uses?

2. We now can’t use medships or the great and wise one will complain about that being a “win button”

3. And my all time favorite now is SKINNED BANTHAS ARE OP. Lmao! A great belly chuckle from that one.

Perhaps, HUGE stretch here, we (rebs, contrary to imp thinking) actually do watch our defensive replays and see attack after attack that Completely disregards our GR that we think to ourselves “how many defensive wins would I have right now if this game were balanced.”

But go back into your hole and keep carrying the “everything is balanced” banner. It’s actually sad that you all want the imbalance this bad that you lash out at people.

Wait for it..... heavy med combo....


1. Non sequitur, scrub.
2. Another scrub statement
3. Use whatever you want. This is another scrub statement.

Definition of scrub;

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/20 ... s/61373912

You and all the other players whining in here are scrubs.

Next.


Oh my gosh!!!!! It worked!!!!!!

THANK YOU HERM!!!!!!!!!

A PHENOMENAL night for me!


User avatar
YourFather
Major General
Posts: 268

Re: Inbalance for Spawning Rodian sniper?

Post#43 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:41 pm

bob1084 wrote:
YourFather wrote:
bob1084 wrote:
Something wrong? So what are rebs to do?

1. use different loadouts because imps whine about the number of jets that someone uses?

2. We now can’t use medships or the great and wise one will complain about that being a “win button”

3. And my all time favorite now is SKINNED BANTHAS ARE OP. Lmao! A great belly chuckle from that one.

Perhaps, HUGE stretch here, we (rebs, contrary to imp thinking) actually do watch our defensive replays and see attack after attack that Completely disregards our GR that we think to ourselves “how many defensive wins would I have right now if this game were balanced.”

But go back into your hole and keep carrying the “everything is balanced” banner. It’s actually sad that you all want the imbalance this bad that you lash out at people.

Wait for it..... heavy med combo....


1. Non sequitur, scrub.
2. Another scrub statement
3. Use whatever you want. This is another scrub statement.

Definition of scrub;

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/20 ... s/61373912

You and all the other players whining in here are scrubs.

Next.


Oh my gosh!!!!! It worked!!!!!!

THANK YOU HERM!!!!!!!!!

A PHENOMENAL night for me!


Yeah? You wanted me to call you out for being a scrub? You're welcome.

NEXT.


User avatar
Tiberious
Commander
Posts: 33

Re: Inbalance for Spawning Rodian sniper?

Post#44 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:13 am

Plagueis wrote:I have a level 10 imp base. I have level 7 GR snipes and rodian skins.

Plagueis - I am going to use you as an example, I hope you don't mind. :)

Now BEFORE I get started, my thoughts on this whole thing is the level of the buffs. So the attacker knows what level his/her buffs are but the great unknown is "what does the defender have?". I point out Plagueis just because he graciously lists his GR snipe level and rodian skins. Now maybe 2-3 months ago, my desert jets were only level 3. If I were to hit his base (assuming GR snipers and Rodians were still at 7), odds are my troops would have taken a pummeling. Maybe I would eek out a small win or faceplant in glorious fashion. The result from my perspective would be sniper and rodian buffs are OP. However IF my troop buffs were at level 7, then perhaps I would roll his base as my troops would be on more of an equal footing. Now I am not accounting for tactics; I'm just looking at units defending vs. attacking so take that all with a grain of salt. On a side note, since I knew what level of buffs he had, I tended to just skip his base. 8-)

So I guess what I am trying to say is I don't view the sniper GR and Rodian skins as OP in of themselves. It's more of not knowing how big of difference in levels of the buffs the defender has vs. what the attacker has. Before the armory existed, it was all straight up levels, if you will. If I were to hit a level 10 base, I can expect level 10 defenses assuming everything is max level. If I want to compete at that level, I just need to get my attacking units to max level as well. The armory now makes that a bit harder to determine. In the end, to me the armory is a pure "arm's race". You have those who have high buffs and those who don't.
Keep your stick on the ice.
Remember, I'm pulling for you. We're all in this together.
Quando omni flunkus, moritati.


DarkRebel
Admiral
Posts: 950

Re: Inbalance for Spawning Rodian sniper?

Post#45 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:10 am

Tiberious wrote:
Plagueis wrote:I have a level 10 imp base. I have level 7 GR snipes and rodian skins.

Plagueis - I am going to use you as an example, I hope you don't mind. :)

Now BEFORE I get started, my thoughts on this whole thing is the level of the buffs. So the attacker knows what level his/her buffs are but the great unknown is "what does the defender have?". I point out Plagueis just because he graciously lists his GR snipe level and rodian skins. Now maybe 2-3 months ago, my desert jets were only level 3. If I were to hit his base (assuming GR snipers and Rodians were still at 7), odds are my troops would have taken a pummeling. Maybe I would eek out a small win or faceplant in glorious fashion. The result from my perspective would be sniper and rodian buffs are OP. However IF my troop buffs were at level 7, then perhaps I would roll his base as my troops would be on more of an equal footing. Now I am not accounting for tactics; I'm just looking at units defending vs. attacking so take that all with a grain of salt. On a side note, since I knew what level of buffs he had, I tended to just skip his base. 8-)

So I guess what I am trying to say is I don't view the sniper GR and Rodian skins as OP in of themselves. It's more of not knowing how big of difference in levels of the buffs the defender has vs. what the attacker has. Before the armory existed, it was all straight up levels, if you will. If I were to hit a level 10 base, I can expect level 10 defenses assuming everything is max level. If I want to compete at that level, I just need to get my attacking units to max level as well. The armory now makes that a bit harder to determine. In the end, to me the armory is a pure "arm's race". You have those who have high buffs and those who don't.

:P
Just smiled when I read this. Right on, 100%.
I said this too on the previous page but an arrogant response just simply and completely ignored my point, so I ignore him.


Plagueis
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1395

Re: Inbalance for Spawning Rodian sniper?

Post#46 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:21 am

Tiberious wrote:
Plagueis wrote:I have a level 10 imp base. I have level 7 GR snipes and rodian skins.

Plagueis - I am going to use you as an example, I hope you don't mind. :)

Now BEFORE I get started, my thoughts on this whole thing is the level of the buffs. So the attacker knows what level his/her buffs are but the great unknown is "what does the defender have?". I point out Plagueis just because he graciously lists his GR snipe level and rodian skins. Now maybe 2-3 months ago, my desert jets were only level 3. If I were to hit his base (assuming GR snipers and Rodians were still at 7), odds are my troops would have taken a pummeling. Maybe I would eek out a small win or faceplant in glorious fashion. The result from my perspective would be sniper and rodian buffs are OP. However IF my troop buffs were at level 7, then perhaps I would roll his base as my troops would be on more of an equal footing. Now I am not accounting for tactics; I'm just looking at units defending vs. attacking so take that all with a grain of salt. On a side note, since I knew what level of buffs he had, I tended to just skip his base. 8-)

So I guess what I am trying to say is I don't view the sniper GR and Rodian skins as OP in of themselves. It's more of not knowing how big of difference in levels of the buffs the defender has vs. what the attacker has. Before the armory existed, it was all straight up levels, if you will. If I were to hit a level 10 base, I can expect level 10 defenses assuming everything is max level. If I want to compete at that level, I just need to get my attacking units to max level as well. The armory now makes that a bit harder to determine. In the end, to me the armory is a pure "arm's race". You have those who have high buffs and those who don't.


This is a great way of looking at it and is why I often say that things are probably different at HQ 9 or below. While I have decent level rodian skins, I often get attacked by opponents of equal progression who have armory equipment that better matches up to my rodians and often rolls over them. I also have to assume every base I attack (usually maxed 10 with lvl 40+ dekas) has equally leveled if not maxed in some cases GR and armory equipment. This means having to deal with tauntauns that shrug off damage from lvl 8 jump skins and my rodians. I’ll assume those were maxed. They weren’t OP by any means but were higher armory skin level and my stuff didn’t match up very well against it.

At HQ 9 and below, you guys have the option to “attack up”, hitting bases that are one or more HQ levels higher than yours. That increases the likelyhood of pitting your, let’s say lvl 3 skinned jets against lvl 5 GR with lvl 3 rodian skins or higher. It’s not that GR or rodians are so crazy. It’s that the jets aren’t high enough in armory skin level to contend with them as well as they could if equivalent.


User avatar
StrikerRebel
Captain
Posts: 93

Re: Inbalance for Spawning Rodian sniper?

Post#47 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:52 am

Hey YourFather,

Whining ? why ? 70% - 100% on 9 from 10 offensive attacks and win from 10 defenses 6 or 7 ! No reason for whining !
You have to be a good player if you are playing on reb-side. Not the stupid attack like, send one kubaz, place a stormtrooper to lure out SC, deploy 17 jumps and ATTE and roll over reb-base with some airhealth. No as a reb-player you need a bit more....

NEXT.


Plagueis
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1395

Re: Inbalance for Spawning Rodian sniper?

Post#48 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:47 am

StrikerRebel wrote:Not the stupid attack like, send one kubaz, place a stormtrooper to lure out SC, deploy 17 jumps and ATTE and roll over reb-base with some airhealth. No as a reb-player you need a bit more....

NEXT.


You do realize that sums up the typical lvl 10 rebel attack too +/- kessen right?


User avatar
StrikerRebel
Captain
Posts: 93

Re: Inbalance for Spawning Rodian sniper?

Post#49 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:35 am

Ohhh no, thats not right. If rebels attack like this, no way to beat a tuff Level 10 imp base. RFT and Sonics blow away jets like picking flys from the sky, it needs a bit more like that dull attack style, bc rodian snipers are in background and support RFT, if not the impbase layout is to bad.....


Plagueis
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1395

Re: Inbalance for Spawning Rodian sniper?

Post#50 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:24 pm

StrikerRebel wrote:Ohhh no, thats not right. If rebels attack like this, no way to beat a tuff Level 10 imp base. RFT and Sonics blow away jets like picking flys from the sky, it needs a bit more like that dull attack style, bc rodian snipers are in background and support RFT, if not the impbase layout is to bad.....


I was saying because I get attacked by this exact build A LOT. Some actually win but it typically takes spamming landseers. And I have RFTs & Sonics...and rodians....


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DARTHJAM, Facebook [Bot], MobiusPrime, Spock, strawman3125 and 39 guests