[IOS / Android] Client Release - Version 5.2.0 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
AeroSith
Captain

Re: [IOS / Android] Client Release - Version 5.2.0 - Discussion Topic

Post#71 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:27 am

Has anyone else noticed that Alloy has been more scarce as of lately since you can get data frags?
We have bacon and Rodian snipers!
And we also hate sand!

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Post#72 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:05 am

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The new update which allowed players to purchase Data Fragments from the shop before costed 15 - 75 - 300 crystals.

It now costs 130 crystals for each.

IMG_2441.jpg

IMG_2441.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged Topic With Existing Topic
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ10 MAXED - 40K MEDALS

Proud member Of ChaosWolfPck

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

DeathStriker

Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE

Post#73 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:17 am

AdmiralPiett wrote:IMPORTANT NOTICE

The new update which allowed players to purchase Data Fragments from the shop before costed 15 - 75 - 300 crystals.

AdmiralPiett - Thanks for posting. I merged your Topic with a Existing Topic.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The Data Miners have revealed that the New Frag Shop is being effected by 3 or more "Groups" A/B/C and depending on what group you are in determines what the Offer Costs will be.

Info about this "Multi-Group Testing" is still be consolidated and eventually will be posted in a easy to read link.

Until then - spread the word that like the current Event individual Players may see different Frag Shop Costs.

Hope you understand better...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Admiral

Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE

Post#74 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:15 am

DeathStriker wrote:
AdmiralPiett wrote:IMPORTANT NOTICE

AdmiralPiett - Thanks for posting. I merged your Topic with a Existing Topic.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The Data Miners have revealed that the New Frag Shop is being effected by 3 or more "Groups" A/B/C and depending on what group you are in determines what the Offer Costs will be.

Info about this "Multi-Group Testing" is still be consolidated and eventually will be posted in a easy to read link.

Until then - spread the word that like the current Event individual Players may see different Frag Shop Costs.

Hope you understand better...

I checked my 4 accs and all are with the 15 crystals for the first fragment... And why offer something you can't buy anymore because you already have everything? Most of my structures for my level 9 Rebel base already are maxed out and they keep showing that they are MAXED OUT? What's the problem with those people?

Well, 15 crystals to upgrade the powerful Tauntaun Rider to level 5? Sounds good, but let me think for about 2 seconds ...

A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Sandtrooper
Commander

Post#75 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:27 am

spootieho wrote:WARNING: I was purchasing something with credits. After buying a few upgrades, it switched from credits to crystals.

Yes, this happened to me too. I'm afraid I accidentally spent crystals, but I don't remember exactly how many I had. It was on my secondary account which doesn't have a lot of crystals in the first place but plenty of credits to burn as I only need to upgrade research and walls before moving on to the next level. The shop was selling Reinforced Credit Market Bracing for credits, and I decided to just buy as many as I could afford to burn my credits, so I clicked "purchase 1" repeatedly until I ran out of credits -- or that was my plan, but then I suddenly noticed that the price had changed from credits to crystals and stopped clicking, maybe too late. 35 crystals for the next data fragment! Of Credit Market Bracing! That was after buying 6 fragments, and I don't know how many of those I paid crystals for.

The misleading text is bad enough (I was close to paying 360 crystals to "purchase all" of the Desert Jump Trooper data fragments, which I assumed had to mean either the 6 fragments I needed for an upgrade or all the fragments I needed for max - too good to be true - not just 3 fragments, because single purchase seemed to cost 15 each), but suddenly changing from credits to crystals like that is really a dick move, Disney. Or should I say Dicksney...

Added some red glow to make sure people see your warning!
"I like sand."
- not Anakin Skywalker

Join Sandtroopers - this is the squad you're looking for!

spootieho
Commodore

Post#76 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:30 pm

Sandtrooper wrote:
spootieho wrote:WARNING: I was purchasing something with credits. After buying a few upgrades, it switched from credits to crystals.

Yes, this happened to me too. I'm afraid I accidentally spent crystals, but I don't remember exactly how many I had. It was on my secondary account which doesn't have a lot of crystals in the first place but plenty of credits to burn as I only need to upgrade research and walls before moving on to the next level. The shop was selling Reinforced Credit Market Bracing for credits, and I decided to just buy as many as I could afford to burn my credits, so I clicked "purchase 1" repeatedly until I ran out of credits -- or that was my plan, but then I suddenly noticed that the price had changed from credits to crystals and stopped clicking, maybe too late. 35 crystals for the next data fragment! Of Credit Market Bracing! That was after buying 6 fragments, and I don't know how many of those I paid crystals for.

The misleading text is bad enough (I was close to paying 360 crystals to "purchase all" of the Desert Jump Trooper data fragments, which I assumed had to mean either the 6 fragments I needed for an upgrade or all the fragments I needed for max - too good to be true - not just 3 fragments, because single purchase seemed to cost 15 each), but suddenly changing from credits to crystals like that is really a dick move, Disney. Or should I say Dicksney...

Added some red glow to make sure people see your warning!

I just ran into the situation again, but prepared for it this time. The first wave of crystals is at 35 crystals.

I don't know what the second wave is, but I suspect it higher based on how everything else goes in this new system. Good news is... You probably didn't burn any crystals. I think I caught it at 35 crystals last time too. So fortunately I didn't burn any crystals either.
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders

TNT
Major General

Post#77 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:56 am

Hmm, 40 crystals for 1 Leia frag. So that's 40 crystals for 1/70th of a new level. Yeah, I think I'll pass. But it does mean that prices fluctuate based on what the devs think a piece of equipment is worth.

Honestly, the sheer amount of frags you need for a lvl up makes buying singly frags for equipment a hilariously bad proposal. In addition, the higher you level the worse the deal becomes.
Yes, let me just spend 40 crystals to get 1/830 of an upgrade.

Now to be fair if it was like 15 cystals for a frag for a Pilot or Kessen I'd probably do it.
Join the OuterRimRioters. Drama free, laid back, regular wars and multiple time zones coverage.
Seriously, what more can you ask for in a shitty f2p mobile game?

XitLiteNtrNite
Commodore

Post#78 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:34 am

I'm seeing 40 crystals for the first frag (Heavy Snowtrooper), 390 for all 3. Sorry, I won't be able to tell you how much the 2nd frag goes for.
In game name: Paper Tiger, officer in Hostile.Warfare
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: #6882

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#79 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:13 am

Here it is still 15 crystals but after the good opening offerings of jumper frags we are now down to heavy Snowstorm frags... the other two slots are useless to me anyway as I have had basic and advanced frags maxed for a long time.
My bet is that within one week you can also get frags for the Vathier donkey and de LIN destructodroid and won't see any useful stuff turn up anymore.

this is another example of an idea which might be good in principle but which by the Mouse's incredible greed turns into something useless while it could make them lots more. Why not three slots for elite frags for those maxed on basic/advanced stuff? They are actually diminishing their own income stream... chances are far better that I might buy a useful frag of a 2nd or 3rd unit at 15 crystals instead of paying 75 for number two of unit 1...

I know, I might max all relevant units at an earlier date that way and potentially lose interest, but even so, why would the Mouse care if in the meantime i would have spent real money on frags... :?
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

boshuda21
Commodore

Post#80 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:35 am

Has anyone else noticed that overall loot is scarcer than before? Also, I noticed that I get less loot in the crates that are unlocked with EP. And are there more of those crates to the final unlock now? Before I felt like there were fewer, but could be mistaken.

Return to “General Discussions”