[IOS / Android] Client Release - Version 5.2.0 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: [IOS / Android] Client Release - Version 5.2.0 - Discussion Topic

Post#61 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:54 am

FIRST LOOK SCREENSHOTS UPDATE

⇨ I Updated my First Look Screenshot Post found here

Enjoy! :D

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Boog
Admiral

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #3 - Discussion Topic

Post#62 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:00 pm

The new frags on offer for me today were tie advanced, hq heading, and credit market heading. I've got all three maxed out, so I'm locked out, lol. You'd think they would actually want to sell you something you can buy.

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#63 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:37 pm

For me: wall frags (alloy/already maxed), Burst turrets (credits), and Arctic Jump (crystals)... and I have been 1 frag from unlocking the Arctic Jump for a few months. So they got 15 crystals back today.
Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L35
Medals: ~40k Deka/o: 25/17 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

Harshit
Commodore

Post#64 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:26 pm

DesertPyramid wrote:For me: wall frags (alloy/already maxed), Burst turrets (credits), and Arctic Jump (crystals)... and I have been 1 frag from unlocking the Arctic Jump for a few months. So they got 15 crystals back today.

Same, I am just 2 frag away from arctic jets for months.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

spootieho
Commodore

Post#65 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:48 am

The purple/blue color is a bit cringey to me. I figured that was just my opinion, though. I also have colorblindness and see it as blue, but that's another story...

My kids saw the update, and immediately pointed out how bad those tiles look. It was probably one of those plans that sounded like a good idea, but then once executed are no longer a good idea.

TNT
Major General

Post#66 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:05 am

I want what they were smoking when they decided those prices.
15 crystals is pocket change and probably max what I would pay for a single frag that I really really want. Buying a single frag when I need another 60 for an upgrade however is like a drop in a bucket and immediately makes me reconsider spending. Then those prices for the second and third show up. :D

My soul weeps for humanity as there are people actually spending money on this crap.

edit: Spootiho, even if you're not colorblind it looks pretty poor.
Join the Rebel3Squad.
Actually we joined up with the OuterRimRioters. Join us and reminiscine about the good old days when the game was playable.

Fritzie
Commander

Post#67 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:19 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:
Fritzie wrote:I have a problem on iPone & iPad. It keeps asking me to upgrade, which I allready did !?

Go to the App store to update your game , do not tap the icon as you stay in the loop then Fritzi!
Good luck

A day later, and after several phone reboots... It's working! :D
Luckily I had other devices ready to play on :P

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#68 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:27 am

Fritzie wrote:
DarthBratzzznew wrote:
Fritzie wrote:I have a problem on iPone & iPad. It keeps asking me to upgrade, which I allready did !?

Go to the App store to update your game , do not tap the icon as you stay in the loop then Fritzi!
Good luck

A day later, and after several phone reboots... It's working! :D
Luckily I had other devices ready to play on :P

Congrats Fritzie!
Proud Officer of Squad_Tedford <Perks L50>, relaxed though very powerful ksod top-100 squad, great war record, sharp donations and longtime players, L9 and up. Worldwide English speaking squad, PM me if interested 8-)

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#69 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:03 pm

Maybe I should not have mentioned getting Arctic Jets yesterday... today it's showing Iakaru Warriors and the picks weren't supposed to refresh for another four hours. Something changed, because the count for the Iakaru showed I had 2 frags left... after getting 1 Arctic yesterday. It also changed on the L6 account to Iakarus.

Oh well. At least it stayed unlocked on the L10.
Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L35
Medals: ~40k Deka/o: 25/17 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

spootieho
Commodore

Post#70 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:36 am

WARNING: I was purchasing something with credits. After buying a few upgrades, it switched from credits to crystals.

Return to “General Discussions”