[IOS / Android] Client Release - Version 5.2.0 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
YourFather
Major General

Re: [IOS / Android] Client Release - Version 5.2.0 - Discussion Topic

Post#41 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:04 pm

Don't buy the elite frags in the shop. They're stupidly expensive and perhaps the language is a little misleading.
You have 2 options;

1. By 1 frag at a time. If you do this the price increases with each purchase (with a maximum of 3 purchases). The first is 15 crystals, the second is 75, I don't know the price of the third. I'm assuming it's 300 crystals.

2. You can buy all 3 frags at once for 390 crystals. You only get 3 frags.

The shop might be good if you find yourself 1 or 2 frags away from an upgrade and don't want to wait and if somehow what you need is in the shop that day. Other than that this just seems like Disney being Disney again.

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#42 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:03 pm

I've noticed since the update that when I open a crate the last prize for frags shows the number of frags but is missing the green bar below which usually shows how many frags you have in total for that unit.

Buying frags with crystals is way too expensive but could be useful if you are only a couple of frags away, however what are the chances they offer you frags you need....probably slim. I have maxed building frags on my level 9 account, but for my level 7 account i like being able to buy frags rather than having to upgrade then cancel buildings to use up credits.
Main Account: Bacon (level 10). LINE ID: sgu97cab
Squad - NewSithEmpire
Second account: nEggs (level 8)
Squad - Hotfix_Reborn

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#43 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:23 pm

sgu97cab wrote:I've noticed since the update that when I open a crate the last prize for frags shows the number of frags but is missing the green bar below which usually shows how many frags you have in total for that unit.

Buying frags with crystals is way too expensive but could be useful if you are only a couple of frags away, however what are the chances they offer you frags you need....probably slim. I have maxed building frags on my level 9 account, but for my level 7 account i like being able to buy frags rather than having to upgrade then cancel buildings to use up credits.

yeah... i've noticed that too. Now we need to go to the Lab to see if the unit can be upgraded or how many frags we still need to get to upgrade... Hope this is a glitch to be fix soon.
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10, 45k medals, Rank 16.
Level 10 Imperial on Vacation!
Level 9/8 Rebel (in "Solo's_Band" squad Level 50, come visit and enjoy our perks!)

ZeryabPrime
Commodore

Post#44 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:31 pm

This new update is causing a lot of crashes. I can't open any crate on Facebook Gameroom.

Anyone else with the same problem?
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

SpaceDandy
Squadron Leader

Post#45 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:38 pm

ZeryabPrine,

When the update first got applied, my Gameroom also crashed on crate openings but reloading Gameroom settled the problem - the crate that caused the crash was back where it should have been waiting for me. If you just got back on the game and haven't yet shut down and reloaded, try the reload and see if it helps.
Officer, RoughTeam, a fun, active, & competitive rebel squad

Harshit
Commodore

Post#46 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:48 pm

Anyways, good way to spend credits and alloy while full on storages when every building maxed out.

By the way, i had my game crashed when i bought a turret frag for 20000 alloy and to buy all frags it takes 5770000 alloy. How can a lvl8 player spend this amount
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#47 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:53 pm

Keep refilling the vaults by using crystals, probably. Not sure you can easily earn close to 6M in one day at that level. Come to think of it, the new way to spend credits and alloy may make several former whales disappear for a while. This will shrink the economy as people spend instead of stockpile resources again. Will be interesting.
Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L35
Medals: ~40k Deka/o: 25/17 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

ZeryabPrime
Commodore

Post#48 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:59 pm

Now I totally LOST it! The fucking Gameroom crashed when I was waiting for the "VICTORY" sign to come and return to base. So a battle that should've given me 300K of Gold and Alloy just took my fking troops and wasted my fking attack!
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

ZeryabPrime
Commodore

Post#49 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:00 pm

SpaceDandy wrote:ZeryabPrine,

When the update first got applied, my Gameroom also crashed on crate openings but reloading Gameroom settled the problem - the crate that caused the crash was back where it should have been waiting for me. If you just got back on the game and haven't yet shut down and reloaded, try the reload and see if it helps.

I restarted Gameroom, my laptop and even my internet more than 10 times! Still nothing. Plus it crashed during a battle

VileDoom
Major General

Post#50 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:16 pm

The increased color bomb that was added to the unit bar while attacking, SMH. Thumbs up to the art director that thought this addition was necessary.

How about working on something useful like discontinuing frags being added to something you’re researching to level 10?
BioHazard - SHADOWBENDER

Return to “General Discussions”