Little things in the game you wish were changed?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
ZeryabPrime
Commodore

Re: Little things in the game you wish were changed?

Post#21 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:10 am

DarkRebel wrote:3. Chat filter is too resrrictive, and not consistent either between SC request text, replay sharing, and regular chat text. The one that is most annoying is when sharing replay and you want to say something. If part of the sentence is prohibited, then it will block the entire message and not telling you which character sequence violated the filtering, so you have no idea which text to be removed or rephrased.

I agree with you DarkRebel.

This one time, I was requesting an IG-88 Assassin Droid, and because of the 'Ass' in the 'Ass-assin', the whole thing got censored.

My squad leader, assuming I wrote "swear" words, instantly kicked me out!

So far, I don't think I ever requesting those Droids again.... :?
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

DeathStriker

Post#22 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:30 am

ONE IDEA...

For HQ 2 - HQ 5, have Crates reward Unit Frags for Elite Units they have access to (in lieu of Armory Equipment Frags) instead of having rewards Armory Equipment Frags which as a HQ 2 - HQ 5 you can not receive so instead get Resources of which is also not needed.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Boog
Admiral

Post#23 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:39 pm

I wish I had the option to cook troops at lower levels than they're researched up to. I'd pay the full price, but it would be nice to cook level 3 or 4 kubaz (instead of 8, lol) for most attacks. The devs probably wouldn't like it, though, when players cooked level 1 tie fighters to get crates.

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#24 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:17 am

Boog wrote:I wish I had the option to cook troops at lower levels than they're researched up to. I'd pay the full price, but it would be nice to cook level 3 or 4 kubaz (instead of 8, lol) for most attacks. The devs probably wouldn't like it, though, when players cooked level 1 tie fighters to get crates.

What exactly are you implying, Boog? :cry:
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ10 MAXED - 40K MEDALS

Leader Of TheAlphaSquadron

Join us now by completing this recruitment form:- https://goo.gl/forms/DpXMdyzhzWWTmuhb2

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#25 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:25 pm

There are some fonts I would like to be bigger or at least a different color. Sometimes the difference is too hard to read in certain light conditions.

Maybe a sort in the armory units that groups them by planet type? Or at least groups them closer together in the scroll ribbon rather than the order they were released.

On android - I'd like the light saber sound at startup muted if I have disabled sound in the app... not good when the game resumes when you unlock the phone in a meeting and it goes off because you played at lunch and forgot to force halt the game.
Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L35
Medals: ~40k Deka/o: 25/17 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#26 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:42 pm

Revenge without relocating and being able to do so regardless of a player being online or under protection. Looting could be capped at what was stolen from you +5% to offset troop building costs.

Dekas could reset after each attack but would have less health & damage as they would be used in every attack and defense.

Drastically reduce the CB upgrade cost of dekas.

Air bursting mortar armory equipment to make them viable as a turret again.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#27 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:54 pm

ZeryabPrime wrote:
DarkRebel wrote:3. Chat filter is too resrrictive, and not consistent either between SC request text, replay sharing, and regular chat text. The one that is most annoying is when sharing replay and you want to say something. If part of the sentence is prohibited, then it will block the entire message and not telling you which character sequence violated the filtering, so you have no idea which text to be removed or rephrased.

I agree with you DarkRebel.

This one time, I was requesting an IG-88 Assassin Droid, and because of the 'Ass' in the 'Ass-assin', the whole thing got censored.

My squad leader, assuming I wrote "swear" words, instantly kicked me out!

So far, I don't think I ever requesting those Droids again.... :?

If a leader kicks out player just because he assumed you did something inappropriate, then that squad is not worth staying anyway.

YourFather
Major General

Post#28 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:13 pm

Things I wish I could change;
1. People complained less
2. There were less scrubs in the forum

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#29 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:21 pm

That will happen as soon as people recognize that the game is actually somewhat balanced as is. Which is never.

boshuda21
Captain

Post#30 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:41 am

DesertPyramid wrote:On android - I'd like the light saber sound at startup muted if I have disabled sound in the app... not good when the game resumes when you unlock the phone in a meeting and it goes off because you played at lunch and forgot to force halt the game.

LOL. Had this happen at work more than once. Pocket activation of the game happened to me a lot so I usually have all media sounds disabled on my phone by default. Or my son was fiddling with my tablet and cranked the volume up full. I usually check the master volume before I boot up anywhere. I also got accustomed to playing the game in silence over the years. I actually don't care for the music or sounds. They are too 'plinky'.

Return to “General Discussions”