Little things in the game you wish were changed?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarkRebel
Admiral

Re: Little things in the game you wish were changed?

Post#11 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:39 am

ZeryabPrime wrote:Some ideas from my side:-

- New heroes for the game:

----Kylo Ren
----Rey
----Finn
----General Hux

- Hero Starship Command:

----Poe's X-Wing Fighter
----Kylo's TIE Fighter

- New chapters
- In-game World Chat
- Special Anti-Air Turrets (To counter Jumps, since traps don't affect them)
- Special Anti-Air Vehicles (Can be made from the factory)

I agree with Boshuda21 on many of his/her ideas!

I know that some of the ideas I mentioned were mentioned by other users.

Hope these come in the game!

May the force be with you....

Little things ? :P

Zach
Commodore

Post#12 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:46 am

Removing troops would be great. Especially when I finished all the chapters on tat and now I can’t dump troops there. Didn’t know I I would get locked out oops lesson learned!

ZeryabPrime
Commodore

Post#13 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:00 am

DarkRebel wrote:
ZeryabPrime wrote:Some ideas from my side:-

- New heroes for the game:

----Kylo Ren
----Rey
----Finn
----General Hux

- Hero Starship Command:

----Poe's X-Wing Fighter
----Kylo's TIE Fighter

- New chapters
- In-game World Chat
- Special Anti-Air Turrets (To counter Jumps, since traps don't affect them)
- Special Anti-Air Vehicles (Can be made from the factory)

I agree with Boshuda21 on many of his/her ideas!

I know that some of the ideas I mentioned were mentioned by other users.

Hope these come in the game!

May the force be with you....

Little things ? :P

Lol
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

boshuda21
Commodore

Post#14 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:03 am

DarkRebel wrote:2. able to remove/delete troops in load and in SC.

Totally agree.

One thing I've always wondered is if there is a cool off period when you leave the game, before you base goes into matchmaking. If not, I'd like to propose a 2-5 min. cool off period to allow players that have been booted from the game, to get back into the game before their base goes into the matchmaking pool. This would be critical if you got booted from an attack state and didn't want to go into matchmaking with your (armory) pants down.

wesman21
Captain

Post#15 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:46 am

Some great stuff in this thread, will certainly follow. Thanks OP!

boshuda21
Commodore

Post#16 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:32 pm

wesman21 wrote:Some great stuff in this thread, will certainly follow. Thanks OP!

Thank you...

I thought of another one that nagged me for a while. I'd like to be able to search for a player name. In the past a squadmate left and without knowing which squad they went to, it was tough to impossible to find them again.

I guess a potential problem would be that some players could use this feature to harass someone. The counter to this is to have a user blocking option or 'invisible' mode that hides you from searches and rankings.

wesman21
Captain

Post#17 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:41 pm

Right, I still don't know how/if the friend option works. I'm my only friend :(

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#18 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:15 pm

3. Chat filter is too resrrictive, and not consistent either between SC request text, replay sharing, and regular chat text. The one that is most annoying is when sharing replay and you want to say something. If part of the sentence is prohibited, then it will block the entire message and not telling you which character sequence violated the filtering, so you have no idea which text to be removed or rephrased.

boshuda21
Commodore

Post#19 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:36 pm

wesman21 wrote:Right, I still don't know how/if the friend option works. I'm my only friend :(

I've always thought it was linked to your facebook friends. i.e two facebook friends sync their game with facebook and both should pop up on the friends list.

Another one I would like to add is either use or lose the buildings tab in the HQ. I've been playing the game for a long time and never had anything that populated that tab.

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#20 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:36 am

boshuda21 wrote:
wesman21 wrote:Some great stuff in this thread, will certainly follow. Thanks OP!

Thank you...

I thought of another one that nagged me for a while. I'd like to be able to search for a player name. In the past a squadmate left and without knowing which squad they went to, it was tough to impossible to find them again.

I guess a potential problem would be that some players could use this feature to harass someone. The counter to this is to have a user blocking option or 'invisible' mode that hides you from searches and rankings.

The squad war ranking site has the option to search for player names.
see http://ksod.us/squadranking

Easy if those names are one of a kind like mine... more difficult if you deal with all the standard names from the Canon like Vader, Leia, Luke et cetera.
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Return to “General Discussions”