Not sure if this has been covered, but are there any little things in the game you wish were changed? I'm not talking about new units/planets or anything like that, just things that affect game navigation, etc. that don't seem to make sense from a play-ability perspective. These could be things suggested to devs to improve the game. I know some of these might be counter productive to crystals, but some of the features could use crystals to activate the feature.
I'll start things off
1. I would like the animated alloy/credit icons to pop over my generators after more time. i.e. they pop up when your generators are 10% full, rather than a fixed amount. I for one am annoyed when they pop up and only have a few hundred credits in each.
2. I would like a means to sort through my inventory in my HQ. e.g. have headings similar to research lab, barracks, etc. to downsize the number of units you need to sift through to find the one you want. In fact, moving through my inventory is the #1 action that causes my game to crash.
3. one-touch crate opening or at least an option to turn off crate animations.
4. I'd like to be able to adjust my troop queue without deselecting all troops currently in the queue. i.e. if I have a barracks with 40 stormies in the queue and want to add a shocktrooper, I'd like to be able to add the shock and move it to the top of the queue without deselecting all the stormies.
5. I'd like to be able to spend money/cb in advance to buy an upgrade. i.e. I'm currently upgrading a unit in the lab, but I have enough resources to buy another upgrade. I'd like to purchase the second upgrade and have it be ready to upgrade at a time of my choosing
6. Queued lab upgrades. it would be nice to have an upgrade start right after another is done, even if it costs some crystals.
7. An easier way to save a couple base layouts (HD layout, war layout, PvP layout)
8. A way to update your war layout instantly to your current PvP layout.