Someone Hacked My Game / Account

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Boog
Grand Admiral

Re: Someone Hacked My Game / Account

Post#31 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:02 pm

ForceMel wrote:
Boog wrote:I was in Phase_Zero. We got our asses kicked by you, too, lol.

I remember you guys! Yea, I hit bases from your squad a lot. What was your base name?

Boogie.

QueenHecate
Commodore

Post#32 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:44 pm

Tech support has finally responded, at least with a better answer than change my password. My old account that was hacked is now banned. And they put a generous helping of crystals to get me going , just stinks I have to star over.....I'm still reeling from that windows shut down and starting over then lol.

YourFather
Major General

Post#33 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:51 pm

QueenHecate wrote:Tech support has finally responded, at least with a better answer than change my password. My old account that was hacked is now banned. And they put a generous helping of crystals to get me going , just stinks I have to star over.....I'm still reeling from that windows shut down and starting over then lol.

Make sure you don't link your new account to your old Facebook!

DeathStriker

Post#34 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:04 pm

QueenHecate wrote:Tech support has finally responded, at least with a better answer than change my password. My old account that was hacked is now banned. And they put a generous helping of crystals to get me going , just stinks I have to star over.....I'm still reeling from that windows shut down and starting over then lol.

QueenHecate - Glad to see you are on the road to recovery (albeit without all the "Special Units" you collected, like Rancors or Undead Units).

THIS TIME... do it smartly... don't build everything, that is, skip those structures which add Base Score but don't really add "defensive value".

Use your Crystals wisely...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#35 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:55 pm

DeathStriker wrote:

QueenHecate - Glad to see you are on the road to recovery (albeit without all the "Special Units" you collected, like Rancors or Undead Units).

THIS TIME... do it smartly... don't build everything, that is, skip those structures which add Base Score but don't really add "defensive value".

Use your Crystals wisely...

I agree with this. It's a bit of a sandbagging, but at this point, you'll be at a severe disadvantage without armory equipment. I think sandbagging might be the only way to stay even to some extent.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#36 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:00 pm

This played out exact as I had predicted :)

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#37 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:28 pm

You can win hd's at level 7 with a sandbagger base (2 level 1 turrets) once you unlock guard reserve. I have a secondary minibase for donations, and it only took me 2-3 weeks to start unlocking the guard reserve equipment once I hit level 6. I could win hd's by deploying my sc (weird thing, sometimes I'd deploy the sc, and the darn troops would come back after a restart). I would totally sandbag, and not build turrets or shields until I was a level 8.

YourFather
Major General

Post#38 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:09 am

DarkRebel wrote:This played out exact as I had predicted :)

It's awful you're happy about that

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#39 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:41 am

YourFather wrote:
DarkRebel wrote:This played out exact as I had predicted :)

It's awful you're happy about that

At least Disney responded and compensated him/her with crystals to rebuild his/her base, even when it wasn’t their fault someone hacked his/her Facebook account.

If it was me, I would be happy (with the outcome, not the initial incident).

Yes, it was bad that his/her Facebook account was hacked. But this is the best outcome. Why aren’t you happy for him/her ?

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#40 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:45 am

I have a question guys, if I lose my HQ10 maxed out base, how many crystals will I get in compensation?

Also are crystals given according to base level? If so how much crystals per base score?
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ10 MAXED - 40K MEDALS

Proud member Of ChaosWolfPck

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

Return to “General Discussions”