Someone Hacked My Game / Account

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
ALSW
Captain

Re: someone is hacking my reb game

Post#21 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:25 pm

Here's my guess: the hacker probably only now have access to your game on his device since you have already changed your email and fb passwords. He does not have it synced to his or your google play or fb. Otherwise he will have an error. Moreover, you have also changed fb account (if i read your post correctly).

Solution: get Disney support to change your player secret key. Ask for their lead who have access to this. They may also ask you for other details like your device IMEI number or some other info. (Need to check with them to resolve this).
Level 50 Max Squad Perks
Group of working adults that prioritize family first.
Recruiting now. Spaces available for active players.
Lord AL

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#22 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:47 am

ALSW wrote:Here's my guess: the hacker probably only now have access to your game on his device since you have already changed your email and fb passwords. He does not have it synced to his or your google play or fb. Otherwise he will have an error. Moreover, you have also changed fb account (if i read your post correctly).

Solution: get Disney support to change your player secret key. Ask for their lead who have access to this. They may also ask you for other details like your device IMEI number or some other info. (Need to check with them to resolve this).

How does Disney determine who the rightful owner is ? So far, we only heard one side of the story.
The other guy might have also submitted a ticket to remove the OP.
(Didn’t mean to accuse anyone of lying. Just putting myself in Disney support view).

ALSW
Captain

Post#23 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:02 am

DarkRebel wrote:
ALSW wrote:Here's my guess: the hacker probably only now have access to your game on his device since you have already changed your email and fb passwords. He does not have it synced to his or your google play or fb. Otherwise he will have an error. Moreover, you have also changed fb account (if i read your post correctly).

How does Disney determine who the rightful owner is ? So far, we only heard one side of the story.
(Didn’t mean to accuse anyone of lying. Just putting myself in Disney support view).

Yep. That's the reason why he/she needs to approach Disney support - who would have details of his/her original fb account id to sync that to as well as asking the OP for the neccesary verifications to ensure that he/she is the actual owner of the account. Questions such as when did he/she started playing the game, oldest screenshot of player id available, etc.
Level 50 Max Squad Perks
Lord AL

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#24 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:22 am

ALSW wrote:
DarkRebel wrote:

Yep. That's the reason why he/she needs to approach Disney support - who would have details of his/her original fb account id to sync that to as well as asking the OP for the neccesary verifications to ensure that he/she is the actual owner of the account. Questions such as when did he/she started playing the game, oldest screenshot of player id available, etc.

That may work (if doable), changing the secret key and assign the new secret key to his facebook account. I suspect that he may have to create a brand new facebook account for this.

(Having worked in the software industry myself, I don't think you can easily change the secret key but I don't know the detail implementation so can't tell for sure. My guts feeling is that this can't be changed.)

An easier way is Disney, if they believe his story, would be to give him a mountain of crystals for him to rebuild a new base. Free for them, and they don't have to do any work. Then they just shut down the other base.

ALSW
Captain

Post#25 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:29 am

Very likely they will go for the easier option- give crystals and close the old account, as you have mentioned.
Level 50 Max Squad Perks
Lord AL

DeathStriker

Post#26 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:35 am

MY THOUGHTS

I have been monitoring this Topic. While I don't have a "solution" I do have a possible "fix".

1. OP could grab screenshots of their Old Player ID, and Current Stats (Player Name, HQ Level, Base Setup).
  2. OP could then Uninstall SWC and re-download and Start again (through Tutorial).
  3. OP could then grab screenshots of their New Player ID.
  4. OP could contact Disney Mobile Support and explain the issue (Account Hacked) and ask to have the "data" from Old Player ID copied over to New Player ID by sending both screenshots to them along with other "Verification Info". **This has been done before when a lot of Players lost their Bases back in June 2017.
  5. When completed the OP could then re-sync restored Base to FB or Google Play or Both.
Trying to think of a way to help, but this is truly a Disney Mobile Support issue to handle.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Boog
Grand Admiral

Re: Someone Hacked My Game / Account

Post#27 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:02 am

The OP is a windows transplant; I'm assuming that she has emails from Disney from when she moved over to this platform. (She used to beat the shit out of me and my entire squad on windows, lol.)

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#28 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:14 pm

Boog wrote:The OP is a windows transplant; I'm assuming that she has emails from Disney from when she moved over to this platform. (She used to beat the shit out of me and my entire squad on windows, lol.)

I am curious. What squad were you in on the Windows platform? My squad was IIReBeLsII.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#29 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:39 pm

I was in Phase_Zero. We got our asses kicked by you, too, lol.

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#30 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:46 pm

Boog wrote:I was in Phase_Zero. We got our asses kicked by you, too, lol.

I remember you guys! Yea, I hit bases from your squad a lot. What was your base name?
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Return to “General Discussions”