Someone Hacked My Game / Account

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
YourFather
Major General

Re: someone is hacking my reb game

Post#11 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:02 pm

Have you tried saving your main game to google play and then overwriting your Facebook account with an entirely new game account? That way if he's using Facebook, he will load some dummy star wars account.

spootieho
Commodore

Post#12 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:23 pm

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders

spootieho
Commodore

Post#13 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:25 pm

I don't know what you can do, other than contacting Disney support. They likely associated the account with their iOS Game Center or something on Android.

It may even be accidental... I've hijacked my kids accounts accidentally. oops.

QueenHecate
Commodore

Post#14 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:32 pm

accidental is "once", 17 times today he has opened game,burned thru my loot and emptied hq of troops...it is nonstop....and i did attach this game to google about an hour ago but somehow he gets it and moves it

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#15 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:33 pm

Likely one of the family members is playing your account.

This is a freemium game, and it’s not like you’d get money out of it.

spootieho
Commodore

Post#16 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:55 pm

I accidentally took my son's account. Now it's associated to my iOS account. My only option on the iPad is to play on his account. Too bad, son. This game isn't good for you anyways. ;)

QueenHecate
Commodore

Post#17 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:25 pm

I wait 2 flipping days for tech support? and they sent me this blanket response...

Greetings Commander,

Thank you for writing in to us about this. If someone is accessing your account without your consent I would highly recommend that you change your passwords for Facebook and any other associated services. If someone else is loading in your account it means that they would have access to the log in information. By changing this information you should be able to protect your account from being used without your say so.

May the Force be with you,

Spencer
STAR WARS™: Commander Support

Please click here to take a short survey and let us know how we're doing!

.........OBVIOUSLY THEY DIDN'T EVEN READ MY FREAKING EMAIL. what a bunch of idiots.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Quote for Clarity

YourFather
Major General

Post#18 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:01 pm

Step 1 log in AND STAY LOGGED IN. You can't run more than one instance of the game at a time.

Step 2 link to google. Do it again just to be safe.

Step 3 create dummy Star Wars account.

Step 4 link dummy account to facebook.

Step 5 logout and test

Step 6 if it works, send a middle finger into the universe; he'll get it, eventually.

QueenHecate
Commodore

Post#19 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:14 pm

i am logged in, and mid attack a box pops up saying session closed due to being signed in on another device.......this is just gonna be who will give up and get tired of the tug-of-war on my base.....once game is installed on phone, it can be played on his phone no matter what i link it to...eventually he will tire....like last time lol....plus each time he opens game and puts me in his squad, i send everyone BANTHAS in both reg sc and for war....over half of his team is all his different id's, he has like 9 or 10 of them, and he probably stole them as well.....

SFOne
Commodore

Post#20 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:44 pm

YourFather wrote:Step 1 log in AND STAY LOGGED IN. You can't run more than one instance of the game at a time.

Step 2 link to google. Do it again just to be safe.

Step 3 create dummy Star Wars account.

Step 4 link dummy account to facebook.

Step 5 logout and test

Step 6 if it works, send a middle finger into the universe; he'll get it, eventually.
As QueenHecate confirmed, this will not work. As soon as you log in on a device, it will kick off any current session.

The problem is that once you log in once, whether that be as a new player, or by restoring your game through Facebook/Google Play/iOS the credentials used by the game to authenticate you with the server are stored in with the game's data on the device... so resetting Facebook accounts etc will not stop them playing on this game. It baffles me anyone would do this for a mobile game, let alone this one. All you can hope for really at this point is for them to go the hell away and/or some unfortunate incident to befall their device :evil: :roll:
Rebel Level 10 80k+
Proud member of TheMidnightMob

SWC Tools For Android
  • Releases: https://github.com/DaveCMo/Android-SWC-Tools/releases
  • https://youtu.be/8rPACDDEWhg

Return to “General Discussions”