Someone Hacked My Game / Account

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
QueenHecate
Commodore

Someone Hacked My Game / Account

Post#1 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:54 pm

someone is hacking my reb game

my fb was hacked once, and that issue has been resolved, however this jerk must have downloaded game on a cell or something to where they can still open game.....they start game and take me out of whatever team i am in and put me in their squad...and they won't freaking stop. wrote tech support yesterday and am waiting a response.....

can anyone help and let me in their team and start a war lol, that way they cant move me for 2 days and maybe tech support can help

i literally have to be on constantly to be able to keep game where it is....they just bout an hour ago stole it, chgd teams and rearranged my base.

i can't get anything done
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Original Title to Main Topic Post

Boog
Admiral

Re: someone is hacking my reb game

Post#2 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:36 pm

Can you just change your FB password, or does that not work?

QueenHecate
Commodore

Post#3 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:49 pm

already did that, but if for example he has installed the game on his cell phone, then he can open the game, and play it without logging into my fb....and thru his cell is how he is doing it....he opens game, pulls me out of whatever team i am in and moves me to his squad.......and nothing i can do about it till tech support gets back to me

ZeryabPrime
Commodore

Post#4 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:00 pm

The first most important thing that you must is LOG OUT of your facebook account from the game. Then change your password and then they shall give you an option saying:- LOG OUT OF ALL DEVICES.
After you click this the 'hacker' will not be able to find out your new password, and thus will not be able to log in to your account on his mobile phone.

NOTE:- Even if your account is there in the 'hacker's' mobile app, then whatever he does, no changes
will come no matter how much he tries.

NOTE:- If the hacker knows your E-MAIL password that is related to your facebook account, I
recommend you to LOG OUT of Facebook and then LOG IN with a completely new account of Facebook.

Hope this helps...
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

QueenHecate
Commodore

Post#5 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:06 pm

will give that a try :)

QueenHecate
Commodore

Post#6 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:10 pm

ok it did not work :( i started a brand new fb acct and a very long crazy password..he was still able to open my game on his device, and i keep getting logged out of game.....so it isn't stopping him from doing it......and he arranged my base again....wtf?

ZeryabPrime
Commodore

Post#7 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:09 pm

Let me clarify some questions, then I may be able to help you.

1. Does he know your e-mail password?
2. Did you log out SWC from Facebook and then logged in with your new account?
3. Which device do you play on?

This case seems quite complicated. Mostly, the suggestion I gave to you would work for anybody using Apple or Android devices. If you use Facebook Gameroom, then the problem lies in the Facebook Account.
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:32 pm

Secure all of your accounts. This includes social media and email. He has access to one of them at the very least. I would start by changing your email passwords as they are often used to verify and change passwords for other accounts.

QueenHecate
Commodore

Post#9 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:17 am

i made up an entirely new fb....and chgd email passwords.... mainly access the game on android phone...but back it up to my fb acct....i put game on new fb acct, woke up today and he flipping moved my base to his squad again....

still waiting on tech support to respond.....

and i erased game off old fb and installed on new

QueenHecate
Commodore

Post#10 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:35 am

also since i use my android phone to play....i do not need to sign into fb to play game....same for him..he can use his cell open game, chg teams and from there link game to different fb....it is a game of TUG-OF-WAR...from hell

Return to “General Discussions”