EVENT: Naval Assault #3 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
XitLiteNtrNite
Captain

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #3 - Discussion Topic

Post#111 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:49 am

Axeman77 wrote:
DarthBratzzznew wrote:
Boog wrote:Don't worry, Hoth is easy to take down as an imp, lol. I just never realized a kubaz could take the whole thing down.

neither did I . Thanks for the heads up! :D

Is that for real, 1 Kubaz can retake the L9 Hoth outpost? What level of Kubaz?

I want to know if a HQ5 with a couple of high-level Kubaz in the squad center can take down the L9 Hoth outpost. Sounds like they can.
In game name: Paper Tiger, member of Hostile.Warfare
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: #6882

DeathStriker

Post#112 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:00 pm

NAVAL ASSAULT #3 - WEEK 2 - CHAPTER OBJECTIVES - QUICK LIST

1. Objective #6 - Deploy Infantry or Hero Units

• Rebel Faction - Deploy Hero Units

HQ2 : 2
        HQ3 : 2
        HQ4 : 2
        HQ5 : 2
        HQ6 : 4
        HQ7 : 4
        HQ8 : 4
        HQ9 : 4
        HQ10 : 4
    • Empire Faction

• Deploy Infantry Units

HQ2 : 55
          HQ3 : 60
      • Deploy Hero Units

HQ4 : 2
          HQ5 : 2
          HQ6 : 4
          HQ7 : 4
          HQ8 : 4
          HQ9 : 4
          HQ10 : 4
  2. Objective #12 - Destroy HQs

ALL HQ'S: 3
  3. Objective #18 - Destroy Buildings

HQ2 : 15
      HQ3 : 24
      HQ4 : 39
      HQ5 : 42
      HQ6 : 63
      HQ7 : 72
      HQ8 : 78
      HQ9 : 93
      HQ10 : 198
  4. Objective #22 - Destroy Buildings

HQ2 : 15
      HQ3 : 24
      HQ4 : 39
      HQ5 : 42
      HQ6 : 63
      HQ7 : 72
      HQ8 : 78
      HQ9 : 93
      HQ10 : 198
  5. Main Objective #25 - Destroy Turrets

HQ2 : 6
      HQ3 : 12
      HQ4 : 24
      HQ5 : 30
      HQ6 : 45
      HQ7 : 54
      HQ8 : 57
      HQ9 : 75
      HQ10 : 165
Keeping Everyone Informed...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#113 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:17 pm

NOTICE: Naval Assault #3 Event - Week #2 - Has Started...

In-Game Commander News #1 - Rebel Faction - 03-08-2018
(Click here to view LARGER image)

In-Game Commander News #2a - HQ 5 and Lower - Rebel Faction - 03-08-2018

⇨ Don't Forget to Claim your Free 10 Units!

In-Game Commander News #2b - HQ 6 or Higher - Rebel Faction - 03-08-2018

AND SO... The endless EP Grind has begun again...
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Post - Added Additional Screenshots

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#114 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:22 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
mkenobi wrote:And one last thought: we should be able of finish Researches started BEFORE the time for the Event end

mkenobi - YOU CAN finish Researching early by using Crystals.

mkenobi wrote:EDIT: Just one doubt: who was in the 360 EP group or in the 720 EP group, will keep the place for the next Event, or this goes to a draw and who was in the 360 Ep can go to the 720 EP group, and vice-versa?

The current "speculation" is that for Week #2 your A-Group or B-Group placement will be random and so you might remain the same or you might change.

Until you personally get to those valuable Elite Crates you won't know which group you will be in.

I for one am hoping for B-Group for my HQ 10 (stay the same) and A-Group for HQ 7 (change) / HQ 4 (stay the same).

Hahaha... good try, DS, but no thanks... My 3 Rebel accounts are very poor, no crystals to spend with crates, and no Windows Crystals compensation too. And no way I will put my money in this game. By the other side, my Imperial base still have those crystals and YES, I burned some crystals to finish a few Researches for my Imperial base only to have more time to play with my Rebel accounts...

But I don't think it worths spend crystals with frags when we still have more 2 weeks of event offering more frags for the same units... I just want upgrade my Rodians to use in my GR. I don't care about frags for Pilot or Naval Officer.

But I think Falcon Support is far better than Imperial Naval Officer, then I'm glad the game is giving lots of frags to upgrade the Chewie skin. After they released this upgrade, Chewie became my first hero option for any planet.

Only my Rebel level 8 base was in the 720 EP group and it was hard to get the EP required being matched with strong levels 9 and a few 10s. I had to do about 6-7 attacks in a row because not every attack was 3 stars and daily objectives needed time as train/build or comission and heroic defenses weren't available...

The only base I wanted to be in the 720 EP is my mini baby level 7, while is a mini, I can get 3 stars with half of my loadout and do 3 attacks in about 5-6 minutes. Well, let's see. ;)
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10, 45k medals, Rank 16.
Level 10 Imperial on Vacation!
Level 9/8 Rebel (in "Solo's_Band" squad Level 50, come visit and enjoy our perks!)

hunkaroglu
Lieutenant

Post#115 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:32 pm

DeathStriker wrote:NOTICE: Naval Assault #3 Event - Week #2 - Has Started...

AND SO... The endless EP Grind has begun again...

Only 20 frags Naval Officer before the bonus crates

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#116 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:51 pm

Yes, it started, but Naval Officer and Falcon Support AREN'T Elite Units (32 frags to unlock/upgrade), but Armory Elites, that's why are 20 frags and not 32 (20 is the amount of frags needed to unlock these units to level 1)... We can get more frags to upgrade them for high levels when we finish the Event Objectives and enter the Elite Crates Bonus. ;)

But it seems Devs were too rush to launch the Part 2 of the Naval Event that they didn't have time to draw the Naval officer and decided to put him inside a crate... lol

And I saw they did the same for Chewie + Falcon Support:

Level 9/8 Rebel (in "Solo's_Band" squad Level 50, come visit and enjoy our perks!)

TSQL
Commodore

Post#117 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:51 pm

Shelendil wrote:I believe you get all the rewards the instant you open the crate. The rest is just for show.

You appear to be right.
I kept a log of my frag counts while opening the crates and I wrote down how many I had before the event started.
It wasn't until I got home that I was able to check the math. I did get all 6 rewards.
It was just startling to see the crate disappear like that.

In summary: HQ 10 Group B
Bonus Crates = 24
Cold Hail Frags = 100
Sullustan Frags = 117
Chewie Frags = 244
Pilot Frags = 78 *Maxed out
Total Frags = 539
Officer in JediTempleBlue
Windows Refugee

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#118 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:26 am

mkenobi wrote:But it seems Devs were too rush to launch the Part 2 of the Naval Event that they didn't have time to draw the Naval officer and decided to put him inside a crate... lol

[

They put him in a coffin! :lol:
Proud Officer of Squad_Tedford <Perks L50>, relaxed though very powerful ksod top-100 squad, great war record, sharp donations and longtime players, L9 and up. Worldwide English speaking squad, PM me if interested 8-)

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#119 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:14 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:
mkenobi wrote:But it seems Devs were too rush to launch the Part 2 of the Naval Event that they didn't have time to draw the Naval officer and decided to put him inside a crate... lol

Or maybe frozen in carbonite for not to lose its validity? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#120 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:34 am

mkenobi wrote:
DarthBratzzznew wrote:

Or maybe frozen in carbonite for not to lose its validity? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is Chewie also in a box rebels? :lol:
Proud Officer of Squad_Tedford <Perks L50>, relaxed though very powerful ksod top-100 squad, great war record, sharp donations and longtime players, L9 and up. Worldwide English speaking squad, PM me if interested 8-)

Return to “General Discussions”