Windows-Revenge looking for rebels

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DrScheme
Squadron Leader

Windows-Revenge looking for rebels

Post#1 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:47 pm

I couldn't find any rules against posting a recruitment ad in general discussions so here goes. I wont spam the board and this will be my only post on General Discussions on this.

Windows-revenge is a casual clan that has only three rules, you must be able to write in English, call your donations,
and only donate what is requested if the request is specified.

Example:
DrScheme:
4rs please (means please donate 4 rebel soldiers)
AnotherPlayer:
4rs Doc (this lets others know that 4rs have been donated).

This rule is important especially for squad wars so the correct troops get donated.
We have our medal count limited to 500 to keep the flood gates somewhat closed – but if you are new player please request an invite if you are interested.

We have players from all around the world and we currently have room for approximately 5 new members, so join now and bring your jug!

If you are wondering why we are called windows-revenge it is because a bunch of players used to play on the windows client before it was abandoned.

Our squad (Level 40) makeup is:
3 Lvl 10s
3 Lvl 9s
4 Lvl 8s
4 Lvl 7s
The rest are level 6 or lower.

Also never ever donate banthas or wookies :)
Come join windows-revenge !
http://ksod.us/squad/4751a6de-46f3-11e7-bd94-060d10004ece/history

geoman48
Major General

Re: Windows-Revenge looking for rebels

Post#2 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:48 am

DrScheme wrote:If you are wondering why we are called windows-revenge it is because a bunch of players used to play on the windows client before it was abandoned.

3 Lvl 10s
3 Lvl 9s
4 Lvl 8s
4 Lvl 7s

Great idea... the Windows squad I'm in the leader of that squad (NSW) started a new squad called Gummy Bears back in either May or June of 2017. But good luck recruiting new players. I gave you a bump so that you may hopefully recruit somebody from these posts. Not me, however, since I'm already in 3 squads and happy where I am. May the 4th be with you... always.

Tomato
Commodore

Post#3 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:39 am

We can take some new members but think we will join.
iOS / Android - Tomato: Officer SamuraiHunters
Windows - Tomato: Leader Order-33 (Part of the Order family) Thanks Disney :(

sapa
Commander

Post#4 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:59 am

I heard they have an awsome leader :)

geoman48
Major General

Post#5 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:27 am

DrScheme wrote:I couldn't find any rules against posting a recruitment ad in general discussions so here goes. I wont spam the board and this will be my only post on General Discussions on this.

Windows-revenge is a casual clan that has only three rules, you must be able to write in English, call your donations,

Example:
DrScheme:
AnotherPlayer:

This rule is important especially for squad wars so the correct troops get donated.
We have our medal count limited to 500 to keep the flood gates somewhat closed – but if you are new player please request an invite if you are interested.

We have players from all around the world and we currently have room for approximately 5 new members, so join now and bring your jug!

If you are wondering why we are called windows-revenge it is because a bunch of players used to play on the windows client before it was abandoned.

3 Lvl 10s
3 Lvl 9s
4 Lvl 8s
4 Lvl 7s

So DrScheme... get any recruits from this post?

DrScheme
Squadron Leader

Post#6 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:16 pm

geoman48 wrote:
DrScheme wrote:I couldn't find any rules against posting a recruitment ad in general discussions so here goes. I wont spam the board and this will be my only post on General Discussions on this.

Example:
DrScheme:
AnotherPlayer:

3 Lvl 10s
3 Lvl 9s
4 Lvl 8s
4 Lvl 7s

So DrScheme... get any recruits from this post?

No recruits yet -- but it was worth a shot. Also, Sapa is our squad leader :)
Come join windows-revenge !
http://ksod.us/squad/4751a6de-46f3-11e7-bd94-060d10004ece/history

sapa
Commander

Post#7 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:09 am

just for the info...this post pays off....we get few awsome players and now we rock again

...so rebel squads there is still hope to find and get good reb players

mtfbwy :)

Return to “General Discussions”