Who's using hack to trigger SC troops???

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Rebelscummer
Commodore

Who's using hack to trigger SC troops???

Post#1 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:45 pm

I'm gonna make a list of top players (including some members of this forum) who use this hack to trigger SC troops. There is no way my SC was tripped from that far. I've seen this on several occasions, it has to be a hack. Get a F life, stop cheating and learn how to play!!!! You've been warned!

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Re: Who's using hack to trigger SC troops???

Post#2 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:00 am

Is it a hack or is it a rodian “ghost” tripping the sc as they always seem to do at the worst possible moment?

Xinix
Major General

Post#3 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:24 am

Could be the pilot as well. Very annoying but perfectly legit, though likely a bug. Wanted to use them at one point myself but couldn't be arsed to build 'em.

VileDoom
Major General

Post#4 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:54 am

Rofl

Spirit
Commodore

Post#5 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:46 am

Rebelscummer wrote:I'm gonna make a list of top players (including some members of this forum) who use this hack to trigger SC troops. There is no way my SC was tripped from that far. I've seen this on several occasions, it has to be a hack. Get a F life, stop cheating and learn how to play!!!! You've been warned!

Players who call others cheats or hackers without confirmation from Disney should be banned from the game.
I have had my dekas or sc spooked many times with no nearby deployment showing in the replay. However I am not so childish that I call my attacker a cheat.
I have also noticed that the useless bases crumble as soon as you scout them.
Get a life Rebelscummer.
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of TeaBagAJedi join us

Reps needed please.....

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#6 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:33 am

As others said, watch the replays and see if the attacker was using Pilots or Rodians. They have an invisible being that deploy the ships and walking around the base, and can trigger SC and Dekas if they get too close. It happenend to me several times when I was attacking with Pilots until I understand the reason, then I try deploy these units only after already trigger the SC and kill all troops and dekas.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#7 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:52 am

Trusting in the Star Wars Commander replay systems is the only thing wrong here...
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!
148,300 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#8 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:51 am

mkenobi wrote:As others said, watch the replays and see if the attacker was using Pilots or Rodians. They have an invisible being that deploy the ships and walking around the base, and can trigger SC and Dekas if they get too close. It happenend to me several times when I was attacking with Pilots until I understand the reason, then I try deploy these units only after already trigger the SC and kill all troops and dekas.

Yup.
Any naval unit that calls in air strike can trigger SC or DDKs. (How they did this can be explained by someone who can read the source code, not me).
This happens ALL THE TIME. Whether it is "by design" or not, we need to ask the devs :)
Most experienced players already knew this and accepted it.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#9 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:32 am

This thread is just FLAT OUT HILARIOUS!
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Oim
Commodore

Post#10 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:59 am

Ahah rebelcummer U make me laugh !

Return to “General Discussions”