Troop spread 120 units empire help

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Certios
Lieutenant

Troop spread 120 units empire help

Post#1 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:15 pm

Hey all!
So i just got back to my pretty much maxed account. Dekas need some work and some small other things but pretty much maxed where it counts! I used to be good at attacking but now i play terrible. Havent played for about 7-8 months and both forgot alot and all these new units.. would like to have some input on what troops to use. Atm i use 2 pigs 8 jumpers 4 healers E-atat 3 Spiders. Its easy to que up but i lose pretty much every game lol, dekas are at 24/30. So share some spreads with me to get into the game agian :)

ForceMel
Commodore

Re: Troop spread 120 units empire help

Post#2 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:42 pm

You have a rough road ahead of you. You'll have to be careful who you attack. If you see flashing barracks and turrets, you'll have to stay away because they are buffed turrets, and troops will come from the barracks. You might want to attack for loot first, and not worry about medals so that you can get frags for jump troops, which you'll use heavily, and frags for barracks and factories.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Certios
Lieutenant

Post#3 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:59 pm

Yes i noticed Small armies come out of no where and i was like WTF?? So many changes since i last played and i thought already back then they messed up the games with armorys... reason i quit was becasue of that nonsense and they add even more crap lol

Certios
Lieutenant

Post#4 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:11 pm

This game has gone from really good to worse then from worse to crap then from crap to worst shit eva to been on my phone to be honest, every single update they do they sink the game more and more, its hugh armies iam up agianst when i touch the wrong Base ffs. Man i wonder how much more of this crap they gonna add if i stop play for another 6 months... just delete the game agian

Jaykoz3
Commodore

Post#5 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:59 pm

Do you have armory skins unlocked? Specifically the TX tank skin, and Jump/Storm skins? If so I would suggest this loadout:

8 Jumps
1 Shock
12 Storms
2 Bikes
3 Tanks w/ TX skins (these are way faster then spiders)
1 Lugga

Hero: EATAT(skinned on Green Planets)/Kessen/Naval Officer/Vader(with Lord Vader Skin if unlocked)

This loadout is versatile. Use the shock to clear any traps in your main deploy point. Scatter jumps along that line, drop your lugga, and then add tanks and Hero. Save the bikes to deal with SC troops/IDT traps/Dekas. Use the storms to take out perimeter buildings.

You can also sub in Dew Backs for the storms/bikes to use as meatshields for your jumps.

Just beware of sonic farms, as they decimate jump troops fast. Same with Burst Turrets/Sonics.

Pirate
Major General

Post#6 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:58 pm

Certios wrote:Havent played for about 7-8 months

Welcome back, not much has changed, the game is just how it was... oh wait

Sorry man, you missed out on a few things.

Look on the bright side, at least you weren't playing on windows, that would have been a worse surprise.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor

Certios
Lieutenant

Post#7 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:17 am

Decided to start over and not upgrade pass hq 5 so i dont see those armory crap

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:00 am

If you don't like the armory, just quit. Personally, I love it. I don't know why being a perpetual level 5 would be so awesome. You should just create a minibase, and take it to level 6 or 7. I have a level 7 mini with all guard reserved unlocked (at level 3). I use it for troop donation, but I three star most hd's, and haven't lost a defense in two months. It's a fun secondary base.

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#9 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:19 am

Certios wrote:Decided to start over and not upgrade pass hq 5 so i dont see those armory crap

It doesn't work. At level 5 with a high base strength/high number of medals you will become to be matched with level 6s with a few Armory items, as buffed turrets, walls, HQ, and maybe GR, and things will be the same. I know. I already tried that. It doesn't work. What you can try:

1) Start all over again with a new base. Play the game normally until reach the level 6 and get stucked at level 6 for the time you need until upgrade all your buildings and have ALL Elite Units and Armory items for attack and defense unlocked and upgraded to level 5-6, when there's nothing more to upgrade go to level 7, and to level 8, and keep playing at level 8 until max out your base again -- because game becomes a nightmare from level 9 ahead.

2) Be a sandbagging. It doesn't work too good but it's an option. You can keep your defenses 3-4 levels below your HQ and max out only your attack troops for your level. At the beggining you start to be matched with players 1-2 levels below you, with defenses 2-3 levels below your attack. Easy to win 3 stars, but soon as you keep upgrading your buildings for attack and earning more an more medals, your rivals become to be above your level, 1-2 levels. It doesn't work. I already tried that. I have a Rebel level 8 sandbagging and most of my Rivals are levels 9.

3) What really works is building a mini base. Forget about buy turrets, shields, traps and everything that is not important to improve your attack. Have a mini with no defenses, will help you to keep your base strenght always low. Upgrade your attack and keep growing your base with the same defensive items, and your rivals will be always the same for each level you go. Even earning more and more medals, the level of rivals doesn't increase too much.

I agree with Boog. Minis are the best option. I know because I also have a mini Rebel level 7. My rivals are most level 4-5 on Tatooine and level 5 on any other planet. Easy 3 stars in every attack with one hero and 12 soldiers, and easy to win defenses if I have high level troops in my SC, and turrets, walls and GR active in my Armory. With no defenses, It's hard win heroic defenses, but I can get more frags for my armory only playing objectives and events. You can build a mini and keep it at level 6 or 7 until collect all Armory items you need. If you think your rivals are too easy, buy a couple turrets, and level up your base strength a little more, and keep having an easy way in the game.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Certios
Lieutenant

Post#10 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:27 pm

Well i did start over, gonna max it out before uppgrade the hq, then like you said, farm all the elite troops and so on untill the point where i cant go any higher on anything then upgrade to hq 6 and farm and get every upgrade avalible, all armory piece out there and all elite and so on and then go up to next hq lvl. By the time i get to hq 10 in like 3 yrs or so lol iam gonna be super PRO with everything maxed out. It could be that i been away for some time and got back and forgot alot and just suck at it.. this way iam gonna be hardcore trained on all hq lvls so gonna have bigger knowing on every troop spread out there. I still have my empire account on another apple id so when iam wanna play empire i have a Sweet account out there

Return to “General Discussions”