Kessen Cook Times

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
ObiTwo
Commodore

Kessen Cook Times

Post#1 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:07 pm

Just another example of faction bias. A completely independent unit (of faction), Johhar Kessen should be identical in all factors for both factions, yet his cook time for Rebels (10 mins) is double that of Imperial players (5 mins), making him very useful for conflict grinding and wars.

Just why?
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

Piaresquare
Commander

Re: Kessen Cook Times

Post#2 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:42 pm

Developers hate rebels didn’t you get the notice?
Piaresquare - Darkpath
Darth Vicious - ByDesign

Jaykoz3
Commodore

Post#3 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:34 am

I wonder if his super shot is more powerful for the rebels? I have him maxxed out at L10, and have paired him with two luggas, and nailed the super shot, and still not taken out the SC.... so maybe he's more powerful for the rebels?
Last edited by Jaykoz3 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Midge
Admiral

Post#4 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:07 am

He isn't more powerful.

And the cook time makes sense for the Imps because, frankly, he is a merc, all the mercs should cook faster for the Imps because the Imps will have more funds and pay the mercs on time and faster. No loyalty in money.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:09 am

I agree kessen should have equal cook times for both factions. 30 minutes.

Xinix
Major General

Post#6 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:26 am

ObiTwo wrote:Just another example of faction bias. A completely independent unit (of faction), Johhar Kessen should be identical in all factors for both factions, yet his cook time for Rebels (10 mins) is double that of Imperial players (5 mins), making him very useful for conflict grinding and wars.

Just why?

Are you saying that the 10min. Kessen cook time is the bottleneck in your Imp base flattening load out?

Wow.

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#7 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:43 am

Plagueis wrote:I agree kessen should have equal cook times for both factions. 30 minutes.

hahahahahhah this has just made my day ahhahahahahha
Richaldo. Leader of SITh
148,300 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

VileDoom
Major General

Post#8 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:24 pm

/yawn
BioHazard - SHADOWBENDER

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#9 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:33 pm

It doesn't matter to me because it takes more than ten minutes for me to cook my loadout anyways. If it took Kessen 5 minutes to cook, he's be waiting at least another 7 minutes before I can battle.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#10 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:03 pm

If any heroes have a 5 minute cook time, they should be the hardest ones to use and increase in cook time up to the longest @ 30 min for the most powerful hero, kessen.

Return to “General Discussions”