Worst glitch that happened to you?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Piaresquare
Commander

Re: Worst glitch that happened to you?

Post#11 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:41 pm

They knew what they were doing. Yes I reported it. I spoke to members of the team while they were doing it.
Piaresquare - Darkpath
Darth Vicious - ByDesign

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#12 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:20 am

Opening the base layout tool while troops are training causes the background to “black out”.

Ongidae Oppressors becoming completely stationary.

Having my previous opponent’s base load as my own before the game crashes when I try to loot the HQ for sample units.

MHCs and E at-at getting stuck on walls.

Sonic turrets missing enemy units that are either bashing through or flying over walls.

Watching my troops jump into an enemy’s troop transports while I’m attacking the base.

Rancors that traverse the map without moving like a chess pieces.

This is just to name a few...

Don1
Cadet Trooper

Post#13 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:09 pm

In squad war I melt the base I'm attacking 100% Status 1319 reload really annoying. Says I disabled 0 uplinks all my troops, squad center troops and starships have been used. This has happened before in other wars.

ObiTwo
Major General

Post#14 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:44 pm

Big pink squares all over the opponents base in PvP.

They were very calming colours and I was actually starting to think I should take it easy on the empire bases whenever I saw them!

Worst glitch ever, right?
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#15 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:01 am

Don1 wrote:In squad war I melt the base I'm attacking 100% Status 1319 reload really annoying. Says I disabled 0 uplinks all my troops, squad center troops and starships have been used. This has happened before in other wars.

1319 means your squad center was overloaded. This happens when you dump a partial sc load and then re-request; your client can register more than 40 UC in your squad center and it deploys them all. When the game sees that it says cheat! and errors out your attack. Always check your SC before a war attack and reload if necessary to fix it.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Return to “General Discussions”