Base Restore

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Jengo

Base Restore

Post#1 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:15 pm

Lost my base when I reloaded game on my phone. Google Play did not work the way Disney said it was supposed to. When I sent emails to support they told me that they already reloaded my base once when there was a widespread error that caused many bases to disappear. I argued my case in a few emails and then they told me that they would not respond to anymore of my emails. They need to do the right thing and reload my base once as their policy states since that first time was their fault!

AeroSith
Captain

Re: Base Restore

Post#2 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:48 am

I would recommend you resend the complaint without mentioning your previous experience, and be nice. You could have got a representative whose haveing a bad day.
We have bacon and Rodian snipers!
And we also hate sand!

Spirit
Commodore

Post#3 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:54 am

I lost my maxed 10 base base a few weeks ago. I was polite to Disney and they were helpful and polite in return. They could not fix my base so gave me crystals to rebuild. If you are abusive to others, they will refuse to deal with you, quite rightly.
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of TeaBagAJedi join us

Reps needed please.....

Storm Trooper

Post#4 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:50 am

How long did it take to reload the base? I sent several emails to support team, first one was answered quickly, but when I provided all IDs and credentials just silence came. I don’t how long should I wait...

AeroSith
Captain

Post#5 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:32 am

008 wrote:How long did it take to reload the base? I sent several emails to support team, first one was answered quickly, but when I provided all IDs and credentials just silence came. I don’t how long should I wait...

Give them a week, maybe a reminder with your ticket number if it goes past a week.
We have bacon and Rodian snipers!
And we also hate sand!

Spirit
Commodore

Post#6 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:50 am

It took me 2 weeks to get initial reply but they were quicker once the process started.
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of TeaBagAJedi join us

Reps needed please.....

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#7 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:50 am

FYI - Jengo got his base back. Took about a week.
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!
148,300 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

Jaksemate
Commander

Post#8 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:17 pm

I lost a near max lvl 8 Imperial base a few months ago when i tried to synch with FB gametoom (at the exact time an issue with that platform started). Wasnt able to recover it sadly but received a crystal compensation that got (base only) to max lvl 7. My old unlocked barrack and Hero transferred over (IG, med droid, Kessen, etc) but armoury upgrades did not. Frustrated doesnt describe having to start all over from mostly lvl 7 barrack and troop armoury upgrades, but tried to always be respectful and curteous when cooresponding to support.

Return to “General Discussions”