Rebel Turret Damage Comparisons (RFT, Rocket, Burst)

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
FruitBowlMafia
Commodore

Re: Rebel Turret Damage Comparisons (RFT, Rocket, Burst)

Post#11 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:43 pm

MasterCheez0324 wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:
MasterCheez0324 wrote:
There will always be exceptions, I've seen about as many rebel tx tanks as jump swarms, and I alternate between jump and vehicular loadouts

Thats what I just said “Imps use Jets/Jumps and TX tanks. So do Rebz, there is no balance..”

Only exceptions I see are...

GR skinned interactive hero (Vader lightsaber twirl) that shits GR skinned troops on every planet.

GR skined Snipers on every planet that call starship support.

Rapid Fire Turret thats 2x as powerful.

Wishlist before the game kills itself.... Buff Luke, Snipers instead of Vanguards = Balanced Rebellion

Oh, my bad, I misread "do" as "to". I'm dumb :lol:

But really, you gotta remember that the vans can completely stop a clustered vehicle unit that's clumped together, and the twirl can also be effective for the rebs as luke drives fire towards him and lets the backrow of troops destroy the turrets (that's why I take 3 tx225s on my reb account) and then there's the rockets, which completely annihilate vehicles. I'll stand my ground and still claim that the game is balanced, since the better buffed jets get counterplayed by imp gr and turrets.

As an Imp I’m sure you do feel that way. And for the games sake I’m happy you all are having so much fun.

As a Reb thats played since day one, It’s killing the game for me and many others.

I believe 3Po instead of a Vader equivalent, was a kick in the balls.

Then Vans that walk out to die instead of a ranged defense the GR Starship supported Sniper offers was the K.O. :cry:
Lone_Rebellion

MasterCheez0324
Captain

Post#12 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:36 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:
MasterCheez0324 wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:Thats what I just said “Imps use Jets/Jumps and TX tanks. So do Rebz, there is no balance..”

Only exceptions I see are...

GR skinned interactive hero (Vader lightsaber twirl) that shits GR skinned troops on every planet.

GR skined Snipers on every planet that call starship support.

Rapid Fire Turret thats 2x as powerful.

Wishlist before the game kills itself.... Buff Luke, Snipers instead of Vanguards = Balanced Rebellion

Oh, my bad, I misread "do" as "to". I'm dumb :lol:

But really, you gotta remember that the vans can completely stop a clustered vehicle unit that's clumped together, and the twirl can also be effective for the rebs as luke drives fire towards him and lets the backrow of troops destroy the turrets (that's why I take 3 tx225s on my reb account) and then there's the rockets, which completely annihilate vehicles. I'll stand my ground and still claim that the game is balanced, since the better buffed jets get counterplayed by imp gr and turrets.

As an Imp I’m sure you do feel that way. And for the games sake I’m happy you all are having so much fun.

As a Reb thats played since day one, It’s killing the game for me and many others.

I believe 3Po instead of a Vader equivalent, was a kick in the balls.

Then Vans that walk out to die instead of a ranged defense the GR Starship supported Sniper offers was the K.O. :cry:

I have an imp and a reb account, and tbh they both feel equally fun and pretty balanced. I agree that the (arrow to the)kneepio was just cruel, a luke wouldve been much better, or they couldve buffed han and chewie the same way with the falcon, like have chewie's stay the same but han's target resources and traps. My vans actually decimate imps, I'm a 9 on my reb account and let me tell ya, watching a ton of 225's pop is a sight to behold, while watching jump swarms drop like flies is also fantastically swell. 8-)

Harshit
Commodore

Post#13 » Fri May 25, 2018 9:40 pm

Excellent work on the comparisons. Thanks!!
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Return to “General Discussions”