Serious Question

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
YourFather
Major General

Re: Serious Question

Post#11 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:51 pm

Shelendil wrote:Complaining about not getting a reward when you've maxed out the frags is a bit like complaining about having too much water when others are thirsty. Just enjoy the well-earned break from grinding. ;)

I've been telling myself this for 8 months now. I'm ready to stop being so considerate :p

Axeman77
Commodore

Post#12 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:32 am

I've just maxxed out Tie Adv; VT Decimator; MTV; Shock Troop & Kessen, so will I get any Kubaz frags from war crates?
Axeman - EPIC-SQUAD - HQ 10 - 24.1k medals
Axeman Lives - EPIC-SQUAD - HQ 8 - 7.3k medals
EPIC-SQUAD are recruiting for active new Empire members on android/ios. HQ5 & above welcome. PM me for info.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#13 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:34 am

You will get credits.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Axeman77
Commodore

Post#14 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:39 am

Darn, I had held out hope for something useful.
Axeman - EPIC-SQUAD - HQ 10 - 24.1k medals
Axeman Lives - EPIC-SQUAD - HQ 8 - 7.3k medals
EPIC-SQUAD are recruiting for active new Empire members on android/ios. HQ5 & above welcome. PM me for info.

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#15 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:02 am

Nope. Nada...

Also in wars now as well if you've fully ulocked Kessen/MTV/Decimator... you just get gold / alloy upgrades... which... if you've already maxed the above... it's safe to say you no longer need alloy or gold!

Shame they don't give you Elite frags... would have been 'the right thing to do'... real shame and massively disappointing.
Richaldo. Leader of SITh
148,300 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

geoman48
Major General

Post#16 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:00 am

rawrebel wrote:
Piper139 wrote:
YourFather wrote:
Now imagine you've had all classic units maxed since mid 2017. Imagine the frustration over not all of events but especially squad wars.

Yeah, it doesn't get any better bub!

You mean like getting 9 mill credit rewards when you are maxed credits? :x

Once i got 6 mil credits + 10 reputation points + another 6 mil credits :shock:

Imagine how awesome this game would be if instead of the credits just "disappearing" they went into a donate only pool in your HQ. I know, I know, a lot of people would say "that's not fair", but if you had a donation "penalty" of only being able to donate half of your resources per donation or whatever, then new people would FLOCK to experienced squads JUST so they didn't have to grind for credits. Just credits, mind you, not alloy, because then everybody would have L10 turrets after playing the game 2 months. But credits are useless for MANY players, why not make them donatable (yes i know not a word) instead of having them just disappear? And here's how to make it worth it for the devs... each donation of credits costs the DONATOR 1 crystal. Want to donate 12K credits to a newb? 1 crystal. Want to donate 6M credits to an old friend? 1 crystal. Done and done. Never gonna happen by the way, but we can dream right?

Return to “General Discussions”