Serious Question

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
geoman48
Major General

Serious Question

Post#1 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:10 am

My AT-RT is already L10. Maxed. Current conflict on tat is for data frags for AT-RT for Rebel scummers like me.

Question - do I get any data frags in place of AT-RT data frags if I get top 2 % ultra chrome? If not, definitely not grinding this conflict.

Thanks in advance.
#doornotdothereisnotry

geoman48
Major General

Re: Serious Question

Post#2 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:22 am

I'm guessing we get extra credits, and i'll find out when this conflict is over (already top 5%), just wondering if one of my "forum buddies" can fill me in before next week.
#doornotdothereisnotry

chicohound
Captain

Post#3 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:39 am

I can speak from experience that you do receive extra credits in place of the frags for the unit if you already have the conflict unit maxed. Sorry, but I don't remember what was the extra credit total I received.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#4 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:42 am

You get credits in place of the at-rt frags, but you still receive the 9500 cb and the 6? random elite frags if that interests you.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

geoman48
Major General

Post#5 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:15 am

Shelendil wrote:You get credits in place of the at-rt frags, but you still receive the 9500 cb and the 6? random elite frags if that interests you.

It would if the 9500 cb went into the HQ, but since it goes into the normal "pool", I'll lose that in 1 bad defense. Random elite frags not worth grinding for. Thanks!
#doornotdothereisnotry

ForceMel
Commander

Post#6 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:40 pm

All my classic units are all level 10, and they've had several tourneys for them. Not only that, but you get the same units, Awing, HWK, ATRT, Vanguard, and the like in the war crates. In both cases, tourneys, and wars, you'll get credits if the unit is maxed.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

YourFather
Commodore

Post#7 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:44 pm

geoman48 wrote:
Shelendil wrote:You get credits in place of the at-rt frags, but you still receive the 9500 cb and the 6? random elite frags if that interests you.

It would if the 9500 cb went into the HQ, but since it goes into the normal "pool", I'll lose that in 1 bad defense. Random elite frags not worth grinding for. Thanks!

Now imagine you've had all classic units maxed since mid 2017. Imagine the frustration over not all of events but especially squad wars.

Yeah, it doesn't get any better bub!

Piper139
Major General

Post#8 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:17 am

YourFather wrote:
geoman48 wrote:

Now imagine you've had all classic units maxed since mid 2017. Imagine the frustration over not all of events but especially squad wars.

You mean like getting 9 mill credit rewards when you are maxed credits? :x
Leader Sith-Society HQ 10 Medals 40k 4 openings
Leader Havoc_u4ea HQ 10 Medals 17k 0 openings

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#9 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:40 am

Complaining about not getting a reward when you've maxed out the frags is a bit like complaining about having too much water when others are thirsty. Just enjoy the well-earned break from grinding. ;)
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

rawrebel
Commodore

Post#10 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:19 am

Piper139 wrote:
YourFather wrote:
geoman48 wrote:

You mean like getting 9 mill credit rewards when you are maxed credits? :x

Once i got 6 mil credits + 10 reputation points + another 6 mil credits :shock:

Return to “General Discussions”