Watched ad to get free daily crate?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
JARJAR
Commodore

Re: Watched ad to get free daily crate?

Post#21 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:49 am

no, android or android emulator you can watch ads and get free crates

geoman48
Major General

Post#22 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:03 pm

BlueLeader8538 wrote:
Shelendil wrote:
BlueLeader8538 wrote:How do you watch ads to get free daily crates? And how do you do offers to get crystals i have haven't found that option yet?

It's not available for all devices.

I have Android is that not a platform that supports watching ads to get free crates?

Yes, you can watch ads on Android or Bluestacks, which is an android emulator. The only platform I can't watch the ads on is Facebook Gameroom.

BlueLeader8538
Lieutenant

Post#23 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:21 pm

geoman48 wrote:
BlueLeader8538 wrote:
Shelendil wrote:It's not available for all devices.

I have Android is that not a platform that supports watching ads to get free crates?

Yes, you can watch ads on Android or Bluestacks, which is an android emulator. The only platform I can't watch the ads on is Facebook Gameroom.

Okay I'll see if I can check it out. Thanks!

geoman48
Major General

Post#24 » Wed May 09, 2018 8:13 pm

I don't know about y'all... but I LOVED watching ads during the Star Wars Day crates... some crates had 50 crystals which is roughly $0.50

jaston54
Cadet Trooper

Post#25 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:35 pm

Well instead of wasting time and watching ads to earn resources in the game. Download freedom app, it allows users to do free in-app purchases. Like this you can earn resources for free. You can also download the freedom app apk on windows pc using bluestacks emulator: https://freedomapkdownload.online/freedom-app-for-pc
Last edited by jaston54 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Warrior
Captain

Post#26 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:17 am

Umm, Freedom app is a hacking program

Toydarian
Commodore

Post#27 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:07 am

Jaston54, I firmly believe we should not be encouraging the use of this type of app if it is as Warrior describes. Going back to the original premise of this thread, I will click the “watch ad” button whenever it pops up, but, like others I think, I only see it on my iPad a/c, not on my Facebook a/c - I can only take the mouse’s emoji blitz ad so many times....and I have, believe me! Lol!
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

geoman48
Major General

Post#28 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:03 am

Toydarian wrote:Jaston54, I firmly believe we should not be encouraging the use of this type of app if it is as Warrior describes. Going back to the original premise of this thread, I will click the “watch ad” button whenever it pops up, but, like others I think, I only see it on my iPad a/c, not on my Facebook a/c - I can only take the mouse’s emoji blitz ad so many times....and I have, believe me! Lol!

Agreed... let's hope Zynga takes a firm stance on cheaters. Anything that "automates" the game is cheating no matter how you justify it to yourself. If you have a base layout manager, "watch ad" clicker, or anything that a total newb that has never played this game can't do, think to yourself whether that newb really wants to play with a bunch of cheaters. Seriously, it is likely cheaters that put the nail in the coffin of the Windows version of SWC.

Fisherman
Captain

Post#29 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:57 am

geoman48 wrote: ... or anything that a total newb that has never played this game can't do, think to yourself whether that newb really wants to play with a bunch of cheaters. ...

Well said, and I would go a step further... assume that Zynga promotes SWC through ads on their other platforms (kinda on topic) and we get an influx of new players, we need those new players to stick (and reverse the decline noted elsewhere) for obvious reasons. The more I think about it, game play changes that advantage new players should be welcomed...

Return to “General Discussions”