Watched ad to get free daily crate?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Richaldo
Admiral

Re: Watched ad to get free daily crate?

Post#11 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:07 am

Get in, turn on video, get cup of tea, video finished, get frags. Game on...

I don't think i've seen a single one of them mwahhahaha
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

geoman48
Major General

Post#12 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:25 am

Richaldo wrote:Get in, turn on video, get cup of tea, video finished, get frags. Game on...

love it... started using the free crate video to do stuff like this too :)

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#13 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:41 am

geoman48 wrote:
Richaldo wrote:Get in, turn on video, get cup of tea, video finished, get frags. Game on...

love it... started using the free crate video to do stuff like this too :)

I'm English... we will literally make any excuse to make a cup of tea my friend hahahha
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!

boshuda21
Commodore

Post#14 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:35 am

Collect any crates (Free, HD, etc.) when waiting for a build to finish.

IdahoJoe
Storm Trooper

Post#15 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:13 am

I have a rebel hq7 account that I play on 2 devices: Samsung S7 and an iPad. For the past several days I have not received any "free" crate offers via watching ads on my S7. I get the once daily but then no watch ad button. But if I log in on my iPad I can watch one every 4(?) hours. Yesterday I went 24 hours without using ipad just to make sure I wasn't mis-timing it. I also have a rebel hq9 that I play on an iPhone and have never had any issues, multiple free daily crates from ads. Anyone else have a similar experience?

BlueLeader8538
Lieutenant

Post#16 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:33 am

How do you watch ads to get free daily crates? And how do you do offers to get crystals i have haven't found that option yet?

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#17 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:07 am

BlueLeader8538 wrote:How do you watch ads to get free daily crates? And how do you do offers to get crystals i have haven't found that option yet?

It's not available for all devices.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#18 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:09 am

If you have in app purchases blocked it will not be visible. It is visible on my android phone, but crashes - most likely due to block ads being enabled or cookies restricted... haven't quite figured out what killed it.

If in app purchase is available, the sale/offers usually appear in the top left under the link for the comm net/developer notes page. They disappear when the offer timer runs out.

If ads and pop ups are allowed the other one shows up in the same place you get the daily crate on the comm net page. Between one and six times a day the button changes from "buy crates" to "free" of "watch ad". The frequency seems to have dropped to one or two a day since the change to the fragment store feature came out.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L36
Medals: ~44k Deka/o: 34/26 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

JARJAR
Commodore

Post#19 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:55 pm

BlueLeader8538
Lieutenant

Post#20 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:33 am

Shelendil wrote:
BlueLeader8538 wrote:How do you watch ads to get free daily crates? And how do you do offers to get crystals i have haven't found that option yet?

It's not available for all devices.

I have Android is that not a platform that supports watching ads to get free crates?

Return to “General Discussions”