Serious Exploit - Anyone know about this?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
ii2
Commander

Re: Serious Exploit - Anyone know about this?

Post#21 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:41 pm

Quick update: After some back n forth e-mail traffic with support since yesterday, the issue is now escalated to production team.

Xinix
Major General

Post#22 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:50 am

ii2 wrote:Quick update: After some back n forth e-mail traffic with support since yesterday, the issue is now escalated to production team.

No it is not. Please stop pretending you have some 'valuable information'. People are not interested in what you say IRL, and not here. You are not special. Nothing to be ashamed about: most people aren't.

ForceMel
Commodore

Post#23 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:19 am

Xinix wrote:
ii2 wrote:Quick update: After some back n forth e-mail traffic with support since yesterday, the issue is now escalated to production team.

No it is not. Please stop pretending you have some 'valuable information'. People are not interested in what you say IRL, and not here. You are not special. Nothing to be ashamed about: most people aren't.

If I recall, that dude was the leader of the number 1 squad on the Windows servers for a while. He's been around since the beginning of the game, and was a member of the original forums. I have not seen a single thing that would make me question his integrity.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

rawrebel
Commodore

Post#24 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:43 am

ForceMel wrote:
Xinix wrote:

If I recall, that dude was the leader of the number 1 squad on the Windows servers for a while. He's been around since the beginning of the game, and was a member of the original forums. I have not seen a single thing that would make me question his integrity.

True or false,if anyone has any intel about explits/ cheats / bugs have to contact support and tell them about the issue and provide them every proof they have so the devs can fix'it ,the majority of players are honest ones andbis not fair to them to be victims of any weacknes left in game program,is only way the game can go on and survive.
If more and more players find tricks and cheats,call them anyway you like, they will use them against others and evenrtualy ppl will get their balls full of that and give up on game,and that will make more and more players to quit.
Personaly i don't buy support tales about replay glitches not one minute,learned to accept it since only happend a couple of times to me but lately seem like more players start to get affected so there is no way is a replay issue

Boog
Admiral

Post#25 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:56 pm

ForceMel wrote:
Xinix wrote:

Uh, yeah, i2 is not a troll. It may not be true, but I also heard once that CaRnAgE had a few accounts from swc developers.

Poene
Commodore

Post#26 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:29 pm

boshuda21 wrote:There is also the supposed endless HD trick.

I don't know if either of these glitches were fixed in the past 4-6 months though.

The HD loop has been fixed a long time ago IIRC. Sadly I only found out after it was fixed so I never had the chance to profit from it myself.

ii2
Commander

Post#27 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:56 pm

Xinix wrote:

Man, I don't know how or why you came up with that conclusion, what faculties got involved or lagged. I can only suggest you ignore this thread.

ii2
Commander

Post#28 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:07 pm

Thank you ForceMel, feelings are mutual.
Boog, yeah we heard the rumors for a while but no, it's not true (at least to my knowledge) :)

As for the players who are interested, I am certainly going after this one and will keep the updates.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#29 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:18 pm

You might as well say what it is. Then more of us can communicate with support, especially those with long-standing reputations.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Solo.

ii2
Commander

Post#30 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:34 pm

Forceisweaknyou wrote:You might as well say what it is. Then more of us can communicate with support, especially those with long-standing reputations.

You attack the opponent with your loadout "plus" opponent faction's units (random in type and number from my limited observation) supporting your troops; say I am a rebel and I get to attack the opponent with snipers and at-at fighting along next to jug and heavies, you name it. The defender then obviously loses very easy; the replay will however show only your LO and displays the scenario of what "would" happen if you only attacked with your LO but it will end before you see the battle final. So the replay may end up: a) still a win on your side with 100% or less-probably the latter b) a loss which highly likely because you deployed trusting your "now" ally at-at, whatever, you get the picture.

I will not write here how it works in any more details as you woud understand and I only happened to test it thrice to make sure it was not a one time glitch but I sure as heck was surprised at first thinking oh they pop everywhere now ! I am only assuming (an educated guess though) I could take this extra LO with me to a squad war if I wanted (L5s taking out L9s?), but I can't speak for sure as I didnt test. This happened on a L7 account on Dandoran and it is probably Windows related. I am sure you can now imagine the extent of its effect when it gets spread. I also gotta add though, its pretty much like the CNFO exploit of Windows and it doesn't happen ALL the time but I am sure some probably figured that out too by now.

Anyway it's now escalated to production team; I do not know if they will respond back keeping me informed (highly unlikely) but I will keep testing till I make sure it is resolved.

Return to “General Discussions”