Serious Exploit - Anyone know about this?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Boog
Admiral

Re: Serious Exploit - Anyone know about this?

Post#11 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:21 am

ii2 wrote:
Boog wrote:I would definitely report it; they may ban you, though, lol.

Sounds kind of like the windows cnfo-attack exploit. If this is something they can actually fix, that would be good. I'm not holding my breath that they can fix anything, though. The repair may be worse than the exploit.

Exactly. And like the CNFO exploit I doubt they will do anything about it. What I am concerned about the most is the exploiter can make it look as much real as possible without getting any attention (use a full LO and make every attack 3 star).

The game probably has tons of exploits, and I doubt they are hard to figure out. I once saw here that there might be a way to deploy sc troops in hd's and get them back. I'm not sure it's true, but I bet if the trick exists, it's not hard to figure out. And if somehow I figured it out, I sure as hell wouldn't post it online.

ii2
Commander

Post#12 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:52 am

Boog wrote:
ii2 wrote:
Boog wrote:I would definitely report it; they may ban you, though, lol.

Sounds kind of like the windows cnfo-attack exploit. If this is something they can actually fix, that would be good. I'm not holding my breath that they can fix anything, though. The repair may be worse than the exploit.

Exactly. And like the CNFO exploit I doubt they will do anything about it. What I am concerned about the most is the exploiter can make it look as much real as possible without getting any attention (use a full LO and make every attack 3 star).

The game probably has tons of exploits, and I doubt they are hard to figure out. I once saw here that there might be a way to deploy sc troops in hd's and get them back. I'm not sure it's true, but I bet if the trick exists, it's not hard to figure out. And if somehow I figured it out, I sure as hell wouldn't post it online.

True to an extent but not in squad wars it is easy to figure as anything is possible but seeing the increase in squad war speculations (ex: L5s takng out L9s with no Tako or Tat in play), makes me skeptical as to if this is getting spread already but I think I will just leave it there. Just as an FYI, I have reported the exploit to support (with no hope tbh) will be watching , fingers crossed, where this one goes.

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#13 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:41 pm

ii2 wrote:
Boog wrote:
ii2 wrote:

True to an extent but not in squad wars it is easy to figure as anything is possible but seeing the increase in squad war speculations (ex: L5s takng out L9s with no Tako or Tat in play), makes me skeptical as to if this is getting spread already but I think I will just leave it there. Just as an FYI, I have reported the exploit to support (with no hope tbh) will be watching , fingers crossed, where this one goes.

I'm a windows veteran too... I knew about most of exploits, like the CNFO-bug, but since I started to play on iOS/Android, very rare were the times I saw something like the Windows CNFO-bug. But I'm seeing here on this forum now many players complaining about that, about losing by 100% a defense that they had won according to Replay.

A couple weeks ago, I had my Imperial base wiped out by 100%, while the Replay said I had won by 48% (posted here), but in this case, i don't think is cheating, but a replay glitch created by a bug -- that's what Support always will say, so I stopped complaining about this kind of thing to Support a long time ago.

But when you think about a level 5 attacker getting 100% of a player level 9 or 10, I can't think it is a Replay Glitch, but cheating. In two of our last wars with my rebel account, we experienced this. This week, a level 6 took out 3 links from a level 9 without holding any OPs, what is very suspicious. In another war, a level 5, while my squad was holding Tatooine and Takodana, took out 3 links from my two bases level 8 and from my Officer level 10 base, in less than 10min. In this case only can be cheating.
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10, 45k medals, Rank 16.
Level 9 Imperial on Vacation!
Level 9/8 Rebel (in "Jedi'Masterz"/"Ewok_revenge" squads, join us!)

ObiTwo
Commodore

Post#14 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:39 pm

It does sound unlikely, many of them may be exploits/cheats, but it can happen. I took out a decent level 7 with my level 4 mini base (tat boost) a few wars back and then cleared their level 10 (not so decent war base).

And just in case the imp squad thinks I was cheating, here is the replay vs the 10: https://youtu.be/Cyo1-rw8x_M

Sometimes the fault lies with the defender :)
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#15 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:44 pm

ObiTwo wrote:It does sound unlikely, many of them may be exploits/cheats, but it can happen. I took out a decent level 7 with my level 4 mini base (tat boost) a few wars back and then cleared their level 10 (not so decent war base).

And just in case the imp squad thinks I was cheating, here is the replay vs the 10: https://youtu.be/Cyo1-rw8x_M

That base has 8 turrets = L4

As I often said, HQ LEVEL is overated, and you just proved it.

This is not case where people would accuse as cheating.

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#16 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:45 pm

DarkRebel wrote:
ObiTwo wrote:It does sound unlikely, many of them may be exploits/cheats, but it can happen. I took out a decent level 7 with my level 4 mini base (tat boost) a few wars back and then cleared their level 10 (not so decent war base).

That base has 8 turrets = L4

As I often said, HQ LEVEL is overated, and you just proved it.

This is not case where people would accuse as cheating.

Once when I was level 4, i took out a level 7 in war attack when we had Tatooine, and as level 6 I took out a level 9 with dekas, laat traps and troops in SC when we had Takodana but - I am an excelent SWC player and despite my merit attacking - both were sandbaggings. Sandbagging or mini bases aren't the case here.

My primary level 8 Rebel base is maxed out, my secondary Rebel base level 8 is well upgraded except for turrets/traps/shields level 5-6), and the base of our Officer has defenses level 9-10. We had Tako and Tat, and level 10 troops in SC when that level 5 took out our 3 bases in less than 10min. Anyone can check our bases searching for my squad in the game and please explain to me how that level 5 did that without cheating.

There's a way to turn high level turrets to level 1 turrets, and I saw prints here on this forum, as well many other ways to hack or exploit the fails in the game development. And anyone who discover a fail that can be exploited, must contact support immediately.
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10, 45k medals, Rank 16.
Level 9 Imperial on Vacation!
Level 9/8 Rebel (in "Jedi'Masterz"/"Ewok_revenge" squads, join us!)

DarkRebel
Admiral

Post#17 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:26 pm

I hear you.

One way to deal with this, is to introduce live action view (not replay) that the attacked player can actually view the attack AS IT HAPPENS.

As replays have been known to have glitches, why not just get rid of it and introduce live action viewing. I am sure this will significantly enhance playing experience and at the same time, save Disney supports the trouble to explain the odd replays.

BanthaSkinner

Post#18 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:53 pm

May have just been hit with this exploit. Attacker was Ldrago with USMC-Leatherneck, Imperial faction. Dropped 52 level 1 stormies against a max 4 base. I had level 8 bikes in my SC that cleaned him up. He actually got to 50%, but when battle ended, I lost 100%, max loot and my SC was empty. So lame. If this becomes widespread I'm done. This is my 3rd run in 3.5 years, so I'm content. If cheaters want to take over the game, they can have it. Between Disney's inability to maintain a quality, stable game and now this, I'm over it.

CATMTroop
Officer

Post#19 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:58 am

3 times now I have been attacked by minimal forces and the timer shows less than a minute but the attacker gets 100% and a ton of gold and alloy at my expense. Call it an exploit or what you will it is still CHEATING and the sorry scum who do need an ass whooping

boshuda21
Captain

Post#20 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:09 am

Boog wrote:I once saw here that there might be a way to deploy sc troops in hd's and get them back. I'm not sure it's true, but I bet if the trick exists, it's not hard to figure out. And if somehow I figured it out, I sure as hell wouldn't post it online.

Yes, the SC HD troop replenish does exist. I've done it and it works better on certain devices. I can three star most HDs without an SC so I only tried it a few times to see if it worked.

There is also the supposed endless HD trick.

I don't know if either of these glitches were fixed in the past 4-6 months though.

I've also heard of enemies joining an enemy squad when in war so they can donate trash during wars to mess up the other team. There is also sorts of shady stuff in the game that people exploit.

Return to “General Discussions”