SUGGESTION: Revise Crate Opening Animation and Building Rebuilds

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Spirit
Commodore

Re: SUGGESTION: Revise Crate Opening Animation and Building Rebuilds

Post#21 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:42 am

The truth is, I guess that most players are youngsters?. They will like the build up of excitement of the reward crate.
As I have said before, I open them straight away so never have dozens to open at the same time. I dont see an issue with the crate opening theatre.
To me the biggest time waster is the log on. It is as though you log on once per week so have to go via commander news etc when you have already seen that content dozens of times. Now that is something I would petition Disney to sort out.
Player name Ghost. A level 10 Imperial hitman. Feel the force.

Member of TeaBagAJedi join us

Reps needed please.....

TNT
Major General

Post#22 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:04 am

Plagueis wrote:If any devs choose to read this here’s a well known fact from the search engine optimization world. Forcing people to click too much to reach their goal creates a negative experience and can force people away from your website/game.

However, the situations aren't comparable as they have different intents from both sides.
Join the Rebel3Squad.
Actually we joined up with the OuterRimRioters. Join us and reminiscine about the good old days when the game was playable.

Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Post#23 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:47 am

TNT wrote:
Plagueis wrote:If any devs choose to read this here’s a well known fact from the search engine optimization world. Forcing people to click too much to reach their goal creates a negative experience and can force people away from your website/game.

However, the situations aren't comparable as they have different intents from both sides.

Both sides want to keep the customer engaged for as long as possible. Just with web design, annoying game “features” can cause frustration that drive customers away whether it’s slow loading speed/chat lag or additional clicks to find a sale item/open a crate. It’s very comparable.

Return to “General Discussions”