SUGGESTION: Revise Crate Opening Animation and Building Rebuilds

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Richaldo
Admiral

SUGGESTION: Revise Crate Opening Animation and Building Rebuilds

Post#1 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:43 am

Please revise opening crate method...

Okay... a bit of a lame request... please take this with a big pinch of salt!!!! But I seem to be opening soooooooooo many crates of late!!! Can the devs please please please just make it one click... I.e. you open the crate... you get your prizes... I swear constantly hitting that 'Open' button is giving me RSI..........!!!

thank you...

Richaldo the moaning SITh worried about future gaming hahahhahahahah
Note: They probably won't read this... but hey ho.. :)
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Original Title to Main Thread Post
Richaldo. Leader of SITh
125000 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

jaybinx
Captain

Re: Please revise opening crate method...

Post#2 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:53 am

agreed 100%... I've always complained in my head about this. so tedious, even just opening the 6 HD crates is so annoying lately, especially when i get crappy frags. sometimes i just tap tap tap to open faster and i don't even see the last frag i'm actually waiting on since i've tapped too many times and it disappears...
Jedi-Warlords
Ackbars_admirals
RebeL

mkenobi
Admiral

Post#3 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:52 pm

jaybinx wrote:agreed 100%... I've always complained in my head about this. so tedious, even just opening the 6 HD crates is so annoying lately, especially when i get crappy frags. sometimes i just tap tap tap to open faster and i don't even see the last frag i'm actually waiting on since i've tapped too many times and it disappears...

I totally agree... I have at this point about 60 crates in my HQ waiting to open, including the crates of this week's conflict and still more 6 to earn in a few moments when the 2nd round of HDs start...

Yes! We deserve the 1-click-to-open crates improvement!

Edit: Those crates are only for my Imperial acc... I still have lots and lots of crates to open in my HQs for my other two Rebel accs!!! :lol: :lol:
Leader of AndroidsDream Squad on Windows. Empire Level 10, 45k medals, Rank 16.
Level 9 Imperial on vacation!
Level 9/8/7 Rebel player in "Solo's_Band" Level 50 Squad (Join us and war everyday!)

boshuda21
Captain

Post#4 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:50 pm

Not a lame request at all. I've wanted this for ages.

Another thing I would like for my HQ inventory troops to be parsed like troops are in the barracks or how upgrades are parsed in the armory. i.e. I can select only heroes, or air or vehicles, etc.

I always hated having to scroll through dozens of items to get to the TIE fighters, or accidentally load a rage rancor in my shuttle because I had to scroll through tons of samples.

Spirit
Commander

Post#5 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:12 pm

If you hoard crates, this is the price you must pay. I always open a crate as soon as it appears. Yes loot is lost but so what?. It is the frags that are important.
Spectre. An active Imperial war squad.

boshuda21
Captain

Post#6 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:21 pm

Spirit wrote:If you hoard crates, this is the price you must pay. I always open a crate as soon as it appears. Yes loot is lost but so what?. It is the frags that are important.

Depends on where you are in the game. Sometimes the 10-15 HD crates I had squirreled away in my HQ helped me make the credit/allow cap for an upgrade when I wasn't getting loot or when I need to log off.

It has nothing to do with hoarding crates. Whether you open 5 per day for 7 days or 35 in one day after 1 week; you still have to push the button the same number of times. The whole point of the request is that having to tap so many times is asinine. Having to watch the animations is getting tiresome too.

TSQL
Commodore

Post#7 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:08 pm

totally agree on the 1-click.

While we are at it, can we stop the delay in the rebuild of buildings after an attack. I get on to grab some quick EP and I set there for 30 seconds or so before I can access my barracks or armory. Even worse on an HD lap because I have to wait for my turrets to rebuild before I start the next HD. I know its a petty complaint but its just annoying.
Officer in JediTempleBlue
Windows Refugee

ObiTwo
Commodore

Post#8 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:23 pm

+1 from me.
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

Boog
Admiral

Post#9 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:27 pm

TSQL wrote:totally agree on the 1-click.

While we are at it, can we stop the delay in the rebuild of buildings after an attack. I get on to grab some quick EP and I set there for 30 seconds or so before I can access my barracks or armory. Even worse on an HD lap because I have to wait for my turrets to rebuild before I start the next HD. I know its a petty complaint but its just annoying.

I've done HD's where I had turrets missing from the previous HD. It's funny seeing shots appear out of nowhere.

TSQL
Commodore

Post#10 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:28 pm

Boog wrote:
TSQL wrote:totally agree on the 1-click.

I've done HD's where I had turrets missing from the previous HD. It's funny seeing shots appear out of nowhere.

that hasn't been my experience. I just don't have the turret or the shots. It will cost me a star on the HD
Officer in JediTempleBlue
Windows Refugee

Return to “General Discussions”