Droidekas deserve a buff

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
mkenobi
Admiral

Re: Droidekas deserve a buff

Post#31 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:48 am

I started to see a few attacks to my base when the player only deploys the Sentinel or the Oppressor and leave... I thought it was the status 905 error, but it wasn't. They were using the dekas to drop medals and save units in the transports...

I think this is one of the few useful things to do with the dekas now...
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ10 in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ10 / HQ8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Xinix
Major General

Post#32 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:19 am

You all know it is coming: .... Armory Deka skins!!

Turning it into a flying battleship that decimates airborne troops. Starting out with a modest +380%/+380% buff, increasing to +1200%/+1200% at lvl10. Crates on offer in the shop.

Richaldo wrote:but from what I can see none of the 'big' guys are even bothering to attack now... I've been on Kit for 4 days (Imperial) and only one jumps spammer has hit me

Move to Tat and log off for 5 min. ... with some big loot as bait you can expect up to 10 visits an hour.

geoman48
Major General

Post#33 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:27 am

Ebacca wrote:Add a 6th repair droid and a 2nd sentinel.

{devs thinking} 6th bot, what a great idea...

{dev 1 talking} new ideas to milk some more money out of this game?

{dev 2 talking} i read on the forums somewhere that some people want a 6th bot and maybe another droideka.

{dev 1 thinking to self} hmmm, 500, 1000, 2000 crystals for 3rd 4th 5th bot...

{dev 1 talking} so 4000 crystals for 6th bot right?

{dev boss talking} you're fired dev 1! pack your bags and get out now!

(after dev 1 dragged out by security for not leaving fast enough)

{dev 2 thinking to self} i better shut the hell up so i don't get fired to, other than me, only monkeys left coding this game!

{dev boss talking} thoughts dev2?

{dev 2 talking} me and my co-workers want more bananas if you want ideas from us

{dev boss talking} about the game you idiot

{dev 2 talking} uh, i guess we should either make a 6th bot or a 2nd sentinul spelled with a u this time - $20 cash only no crystals (said timidly)

{dev boss talking} why cash only? and why sentinul with a u?

{dev 2 talking} uh, cause we gave all those free crystals away when we shut the Windows SWC servers down and we need to piss off, uh, i mean frustrate, those Windows players again. And for the droideka, we've already misspelled it once, so if we use a 'u' on the 2nd sentinul then it makes it seem like we meant to do it all along. :-)

{dev boss talking} i like your thinking, you're promoted! now let's get that 6th bot and 2nd sentinul rolled out since that's what the players want! Hand me another donut, Johnson. Somebody wake Johnson up, tell him to stop playing SWC and start coding a useless building bot that will only piss off the maxed players. Can't wait for the Han Solo movie to downgrade Han Solo with another useless buff only available on hoth! :) Wait, am I just pissing off rebels by doing this, I know, I'll piss empire players to by raising the cook time of their beloved Elite AT walker hero by 1 minute. Man, I love pissing people off! :) Wait, am I talking this or thinking this? Who cares!

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#34 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:52 am

Xinix wrote:You all know it is coming: .... Armory Deka skins!!

Turning it into a flying battleship that decimates airborne troops. Starting out with a modest +380%/+380% buff, increasing to +1200%/+1200% at lvl10. Crates on offer in the shop.

Richaldo wrote:but from what I can see none of the 'big' guys are even bothering to attack now... I've been on Kit for 4 days (Imperial) and only one jumps spammer has hit me

Move to Tat and log off for 5 min. ... with some big loot as bait you can expect up to 10 visits an hour.

Yeah we all know where they hide... I only go there now for 'shopping' purposes haha! My record haul there is 400k contra in 24 hours...

This is why i'm a bit scared to go back hahahahha
EDIT: Been sat on 6M alloy and gold and 200k contra!!!!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh
148,300 Medals... Maxed out madman ...

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#35 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:12 pm

geoman48 wrote:
Ebacca wrote:Add a 6th repair droid and a 2nd sentinel.

{devs thinking} 6th bot, what a great idea...

{dev 1 talking} new ideas to milk some more money out of this game?

{dev 2 talking} i read on the forums somewhere that some people want a 6th bot and maybe another droideka.

{dev 1 thinking to self} hmmm, 500, 1000, 2000 crystals for 3rd 4th 5th bot...

{dev 1 talking} so 4000 crystals for 6th bot right?

{dev boss talking} you're fired dev 1! pack your bags and get out now!

(after dev 1 dragged out by security for not leaving fast enough)

{dev 2 thinking to self} i better shut the hell up so i don't get fired to, other than me, only monkeys left coding this game!

{dev boss talking} thoughts dev2?

{dev 2 talking} me and my co-workers want more bananas if you want ideas from us

{dev boss talking} about the game you idiot

{dev 2 talking} uh, i guess we should either make a 6th bot or a 2nd sentinul spelled with a u this time - $20 cash only no crystals (said timidly)

{dev boss talking} why cash only? and why sentinul with a u?

{dev 2 talking} uh, cause we gave all those free crystals away when we shut the Windows SWC servers down and we need to piss off, uh, i mean frustrate, those Windows players again. And for the droideka, we've already misspelled it once, so if we use a 'u' on the 2nd sentinul then it makes it seem like we meant to do it all along. :-)

{dev boss talking} i like your thinking, you're promoted! now let's get that 6th bot and 2nd sentinul rolled out since that's what the players want! Hand me another donut, Johnson. Somebody wake Johnson up, tell him to stop playing SWC and start coding a useless building bot that will only piss off the maxed players. Can't wait for the Han Solo movie to downgrade Han Solo with another useless buff only available on hoth! :) Wait, am I just pissing off rebels by doing this, I know, I'll piss empire players to by raising the cook time of their beloved Elite AT walker hero by 1 minute. Man, I love pissing people off! :) Wait, am I talking this or thinking this? Who cares!

Haha hilarious
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Return to “General Discussions”