Any LGBT Squads?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
BTJShiva
Lieutenant

Re: Any LGBT Squads?

Post#21 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:17 am

ZeryabPrime wrote:Seriously though, there is use of discussing about such lame things. If those squads exist, why do we need to bother going in them to find out who is going to f**k who?

If you came into my squad, you wouldn't hear about who is going to f**k who....

No, the reason for an LGBT squad is so that people can join and not have to put up with homophobic freaks who preach their hateful speech.... I have been in many squads which think jokes about minorities and gays is acceptable behavior. Maybe there is someone who is gay that is in your squad and they keep quiet because they have read your disgusting analogies.... my squad, LGBT-Tribe♡, is a safe place to join where I won't tolerate bullies, hateful speech, racist remarks or any other talk which downgrades another human being....

The squad also doesn't care if we win or lose squad wars. When we have 15 members, we will start a war 1 time a week. When we have 30 members, the war will happen 2 times a week. Everyone will get to fight in squad wars.... not just the 15 highest HQs....
LEADER

DarthTrumpf
Commander

Post#22 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:04 am

Every time someone doesnt understand why we there is a need, I tell them to simply replace gay with black, or female, or muslim, or fat, or something else they can relate to. Then imagine being in a squad where members say sh*t like, "dude, that is so islamic, friggin lame!" Or "all you blacks are going to burn in hell"! Or any of the other garbage we have seen and reported to DI. We've had nutballs join the squad JUST to leave an insult then run home to their safe space where they can jo to pics of their mom.
My favorite character from the original movies is Johhar Kessen!

carlos413
Commodore

Post#23 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:16 am

Everyone should have to right to look for whatever squad suit them. All this disrespect is just appalling. It's 2018 and some still act like kids in a playground. You should respect people and I'll just leave it at that.
Sypress Officer HQ Lvl 10, 44k medals.
Yodas Padawans is recruiting Open to all
Line ID sypress2

ZeryabPrime
Commodore

Post#24 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:15 am

DarthTrumpf wrote:Every time someone doesnt understand why we there is a need, I tell them to simply replace gay with black, or female, or muslim, or fat, or something else they can relate to. Then imagine being in a squad where members say sh*t like, "dude, that is so islamic, friggin lame!" Or "all you blacks are going to burn in hell"! Or any of the other garbage we have seen and reported to DI. We've had nutballs join the squad JUST to leave an insult then run home to their safe space where they can jo to pics of their mom.

I agree with you DarthTrumpf.

Every once in a while a dude joins saying lame crap or guys joining and asking about girls. Seriously, we are all human beings and must learn to respect each other, and show empathy.
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Return to “General Discussions”