Any LGBT Squads?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
MasterCheez0324
Captain

Re: Any LGBT Squads?

Post#11 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:05 am

JimmyNibs wrote:It doesn’t matter in the slightest to most people. I am looking to interact with people like me who like to play. No other intent than that. This is not supposed to be a controversial issue, just an enquiry.

Fair point, try looking at other social media accounts of the game, Facebook is a good start
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Post - Added Quote for Clarity

DarthJ

Post#12 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:29 pm

LGBT-EmpireElite is my squad, and its been around since the game started in 2014. It was the offshoot of the original LGBT-Empire squad. Currently at about 20 members, most active, Officers all at L9-10. Check us out. Current minimum medal requirement is 1K, but if you cant hit that let me know here and I will talk to the leader. We've had a mix of LGBT players and not LGBT players over the years, and its always been a fun squad. No one takes things to seriously, and we are all SW fans of the nth degree. Now if you are looking for a Reb LGBT squad, well then, bantha poodoo.

JimmyNibs
Officer

Post#13 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:47 pm

Thanks for the response. I’ll be in touch buddy!

Sparkz
Cadet Trooper

Post#14 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:40 pm

I didn't think it matterd either until my last squad made a bunch of homophobic remarks .

ZeryabPrime
Commodore

Post#15 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:01 pm

What is the meaning of LGBT?
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

AeroSith
Captain

Post#16 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:54 am

ZeryabPrime wrote:What is the meaning of LGBT?

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender
We have bacon and Rodian snipers!
And we also hate sand!

ZeryabPrime
Commodore

Post#17 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:13 am

AeroSith wrote:
ZeryabPrime wrote:What is the meaning of LGBT?

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender

Wow! These squads still exist? :P :P :P
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

BTJShiva
Lieutenant

Post#18 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:15 pm

ZeryabPrime wrote:Wow! These squads still exist? :P :P :P

I do not see what is so funny about it.

I myself am gay and I have had to put up with the nasty jokes about people like me in many other squads. I keep my sexuality to myself and play the game, but it is upsetting none-the-less.

I created a rebel LGBT Squad called LGBT-Tribe♡

I saw other squads but either they were imperial, or their rebel members were inactive, or they used LGBTQ (which I feel is derogative). The Q in their squad name is demeaning. In my eyes, Queer is just as demeaning as the "N" word used in describing darker skinned people. It is generally used by people who are against homosexuals and the homosexual lifestyle.
LEADER

Midge
Admiral

Post#19 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:09 am

BTJShiva wrote:

I myself am gay and I have had to put up with the nasty jokes about people like me in many other squads. I keep my sexuality to myself and play the game, but it is upsetting none-the-less.

I saw other squads but either they were imperial, or their rebel members were inactive, or they used LGBTQ (which I feel is derogative). The Q in their squad name is demeaning. In my eyes, Queer is just as demeaning as the "N" word used in describing darker skinned people. It is generally used by people who are against homosexuals and the homosexual lifestyle.

Preach on and tell the assholes to fuck off.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

ZeryabPrime
Commodore

Post#20 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:05 pm

Midge wrote:
BTJShiva wrote:

Preach on and tell the assholes to fuck off.

Seriously though, there is use of discussing about such lame things. If those squads exist, why do we need to bother going in them to find out who is going to fuck who?

Return to “General Discussions”