Lost Account - How to recover it?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
rey
Cadet Trooper

Lost Account - How to recover it?

Post#1 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:36 am

Hi all...

Asking a question for one of our squad mates. He was plays SWC with two different bases and somehow his weaker base got synchronized to his Facebook account and overwrote his L10 account and now he can't play with that L10 base anymore. He has contacted Disney Tech Support which has been little help for him so far and was wondering what else he can do to try and get that L10 base back. Does anyone have tips or ideas that I can pass on to him?

Thanks....

LosVega
Major General

Re: Lost Account - How to recover it?

Post#2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:43 am

Android or IOS device? If he has LINE app there is a chat dedicated to that type of issue. Perhaps he can try there also.
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

rey
Cadet Trooper

Post#3 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:23 pm

He has IOS devices for both of his accounts. Does that make the recovery any easier for him? I am pretty sure he doesn't use the Line App as we haven't in our squad yet.

DeathStriker

Post#4 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:38 pm

rey wrote:He has IOS devices for both of his accounts. Does that make the recovery any easier for him? I am pretty sure he doesn't use the Line App as we haven't in our squad yet.

rey - it - MAY - be possible for them to recover from a previous iCloud Back-Up, provided they had that enabled.

Click here and here for more information.

Death_Striker is looking for Level 1-7 Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

ObiTwo
Commodore

Post#5 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:08 am

As it was a level 10 base I would assume your team mate has been playing for quite a long time. They may have upgraded their device along the way. If so, the old device probably still has the original base on it (if they happened to have kept it). Worth asking..
http://youtube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

Return to “General Discussions”