Traps and yavin buff

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
sapa
Commander

Traps and yavin buff

Post#1 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:11 am

Does yavin buff in squad wars affect traps?

ObiTwo
Commodore

Re: Traps and yavin buff

Post#2 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:11 am

Supposedly, but I have never noticed additional damage.
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

Swad
Major General

Post#3 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:43 am

Others in the past have said that the
traps receive no buff from Yavin. I will look for a link to previous thread.
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 8 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us

DCReborn
Commodore

Post#4 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:12 pm

Air strikes receive the boost from Yavin. Traps are not air strikes... they are traps.

Other differences include the fact that traps will damage Jets/Jumps (even though they don’t trigger them) but you can’t use your own Fang/Tie Striker to kill them.

RyIke
Commander

Post#5 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:01 am

DCReborn wrote:Air strikes receive the boost from Yavin. Traps are not air strikes... they are traps.

Other differences include the fact that traps will damage Jets/Jumps (even though they don’t trigger them) but you can’t use your own Fang/Tie Striker to kill them.

Don't mean to sidetrack this discussion but doesn't the IDT Traps (Empire) and the Rebel Traps that spawn heavies benefit from the Takodana damage buff since they are infantry?
"I was Sith, I am Jedi, I will show you the Power of the force in Balance" - Revan

"Misdirected Passion... Reckless pride... Limited by self-righteousness... You are master of Nothing" - Vitiate

Leader of DarkRyders
129W-5D-49L

Return to “General Discussions”