Unattainable Daily Goals (Objectives)

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
sgu97cab
Major General

Re: Unattainable Daily Goals (Objectives)

Post#11 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:17 pm

OK, thanks, good to note!
Main Account: Bacon (level 9). LINE ID: sgu97cab
Squad - NewSithEmpire
Second account: nEggs (level 8)
Squad - AUS-Darth_Gump

Swad
Major General

Post#12 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:07 am

There are often objectives that are appropriate to your level but you cannot build them yet. For me that is build T5, build Dowutins, build luggas etc. No problem, you just ignore those and do the ones that are possible.
The loot objective or destroy objectives are to force us to attack etc.
I dont do HD or conflicts so objectivs are what I like plus wars of course.
Plenty of choice for all.
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 8 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#13 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:30 am

It's more that the objectives are annoying or just take up too much time, like build/deploy 10 Tie Defenders or so. I have a lot of aircraft at 10 in my HQ but try to preserve these for wars when speedily reloading is essential.

I'd like to see new objectives with all the new stuff we have been getting: deploy 2 vathier riders and get to a minimum of 1 star, or combinations: use 1 Vathier and 2 Ogres in your deployment three times... that kind of stuff. You have such objectives in Clash, it really forces you to think about strategy instead of spamming jumps and rodians.
"Loot 1M alloy/coins deploying pilots" ... that kind of stuff

Besides, it would actually force people at least to unlock the new stuff so more players.
Leading Officer of SITH_1ST_RECON <Perks L50>, :D "Bunch of nerdy adults who like to drink beer and kill rebels" :D
Great worldwide English speaking squad, relaxed attitude, strong donations, good war discipline 8-)

Return to “General Discussions”