Unattainable Daily Goals (Objectives)

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DesertPyramid
Major General

Unattainable Daily Goals (Objectives)

Post#1 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:17 pm

Unobtanium Goals

Just when I thought it was safe...

HQ6 base got the daily goal on Tat to loot 100 contraband. But, it hasn't built the safe house yet, so even off there are trade ports on the target base, no contraband is even available to loot.

What else have you seen lately?
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Original Title to Main Thread Post
Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L34
Medals: ~32k Deka/o: 25/17 Jumps: 3d/2f/2a

ObiTwo
Commodore

Re: Unobtanium Goals

Post#2 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:28 pm

About 2 years ago, as a level 9, I had an objective crate to loot 5 million contraband.
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#3 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:54 pm

You can build a Safehouse at level 6, so the objective is not technically unobtainable.
Whenever you level up you will also find a number of 'impossible' objectives until you have upgraded a number of buildings so that you can build the required troops/vehicles/heros/starships. The objectives are always based on what is possible at your HQ level once everything is upgraded, not where you are currently at in terms of upgrading.
Main Account: Bacon (level 9). LINE ID: sgu97cab
Squad - NewSithEmpire
Second account: nEggs (level 8)
Squad - AUS-Darth_Gump

FelixKostobi
Captain

Post#4 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:00 am

...and at lvl6 the real problem is actually not so much whether you have built the safehouse or not but to find opponents with contraband to loot!
HQ10 Rebel only, 50k medals and counting, founder of Rebel4Ever

If you want to play squad wars seriously, feel free to join us!

http://ksod.us/squad/0c200967-cf87-11e7-a9d4-0a580a2c1020/history

LINE ID : fcostov

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#5 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:26 pm

I remember when I got to level 6 and how hard it was to loot and keep accumulating enough contraband to build the droideka. At level 6 there wasn't much contraband up for grabs on Tatooine at the time, but found a fair bit more on Dandoran. Also depends on your base score, you need to get it higher in order to draw higher level opponents. Once you start finding level 7 bases to attack the amount of contra increases a fair bit.
Squad - NewSithEmpire
Squad - AUS-Darth_Gump

Shelendil
Admiral

Re: Unattainable Daily Goals (Objectives)

Post#6 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:33 pm

For many months I was unable to hire dowutin hunters when it came up.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Boog
Admiral

Post#7 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:27 pm

I just skip the annoying ones (deploy 102 scouts, atmps, crap like that). During a normal day, 2/3 bronzium crates are for hd's, so if I get all 10 of my hd's, I don't worry about the nonsense, like deploying 6 atmps on Tatooine.

DesertPyramid
Major General

Post#8 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:19 pm

I usually just skip the unreachable goals, or ignore the annoying ones like train 30 Z-95s.

It just struck me as odd that even on bases that had pink cookies, and a build time of a day for the safe house... that the goal came up.

As for having resources available, it seems like I am getting decent loot. I did things differently with the second base. I upgraded the HQ last, so the base score is picking decent opponents. Between that and filling the L6 SC with L10 troops from the other account is making the small base fill the vaults faster than I can free up a droid.

There are many more ways to acquire resources the second time through the game. Very different experience... and much faster ramp from L1 to L6.

Still curious what types of other unobtainable goals have been seen.
Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10 Perks: L34
Medals: ~32k Deka/o: 25/17 Jumps: 3d/2f/2a

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#9 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:35 pm

A weird thing I noted is that some units get counted as the 'deploy xx' when their equipment is activated e.g. Hover tanks still count towards deploy xx if TX225 equipment is active, whereas Snipers don't count towards deploy xx if Rodian equipment is active.
Weird/inconsistent.
Squad - NewSithEmpire
Squad - AUS-Darth_Gump

Jaykoz3
Captain

Post#10 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:45 pm

sgu97cab wrote:A weird thing I noted is that some units get counted as the 'deploy xx' when their equipment is activated e.g. Hover tanks still count towards deploy xx if TX225 equipment is active, whereas Snipers don't count towards deploy xx if Rodian equipment is active.
Weird/inconsistent.

You just need to restart the game and your snipers will register. Had a similar thing happen with the Royal Guard/naval skin deployment.

Return to “General Discussions”