Best Imperial Load out for Tat?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
User avatar
Ebacca
Squadron Leader
Posts: 22

Re: Best Imperial Load out for Tat?

Post#11 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:26 am

As a rebel I would recommend 4-5 Fathier riders and an SD-K4


User avatar
Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1156

Re: Best Imperial Load out for Tat?

Post#12 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:53 am

Tamarack wrote:HI All.

I'm a lvl 10 player with most of my basic equipment (non-skinned) at lvl 10. What is the best load out, including skins, for Tatooine?

Currently I use:
Vetern ATA
Jump Jets
Tanks
Sniper
Stormtroopers

These are all LVL 10.

The skins I use are:
LVL 1 Rodian
LVL 2 Jump Jet
LVL 3 Tanks
LVL 5 stormtroopers

I tend to get slaughtered, a lot, on Tat... Sometimes I toss in a Lvl 10 Vader with a lvl 4 Lord Vader skin on him.
Should I be using heavy stormies along with some healer droids?

Heck, even willing to use the crazy horse. :/

I find that I'm slaughtered by the rebel sc reserves and their jets out of the sc.

Thanks in advance.

Tamarack

Join the Imperial Line app community. A wealth of information there.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.
Image


User avatar
Swad
Major General
Posts: 481

Re: Best Imperial Load out for Tat?

Post#13 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:13 pm

Another tactic for you at this stage is to note which type/layout of base you are most successful against. Keep clicking next until you see that layout. Keep tweaking your loadout slightly to give best results.
I still use old fashioned baiting of dekas and sc, so take a selection of baiting troops to use as needed, ie kubaz, dew, dropship and stormies. I dont use skins as I prefer the old fashioned way, Eatat only for hero too.
Good luck
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 8 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us


Xinix
Major General
Posts: 267

Re: Best Imperial Load out for Tat?

Post#14 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:42 pm

Ebacca wrote:As a rebel I would recommend 4-5 Fathier riders and an SD-K4

Should I top it off with some dark troopers to take out the turrets?


Boog
Admiral
Posts: 997

Re: Best Imperial Load out for Tat?

Post#15 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:13 pm

My best loadout for tat is the following; All are level 8.

Kessen
2 Rodians (skin 5)
astromedic
8 jumps (skin 7)
Gamo
2 kubaz
2 shockers
1 tie pilot
6 sandtroopers (skin 7)

I look for bases w/o dekas. I also try to avoid bases that are walled in and have a lot of blinking rapidfire or burst turrets. With a base that has blinking barracks and no dekas, I do the standard astromedic drop, wait for the troops to appear, then try to snipe the SC, although it is very tough to snipe a lvl 10 SC with a level 8 Kessen. Then drop the rodians, shock troopers, maybe storms. When the gr troops get in the clear, I dump the jumps. It works most of the time, lol.


User avatar
LORDPUMPSALOT
Commander
Posts: 27

Re: Best Imperial Load out for Tat?

Post#16 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:40 pm

Xinix wrote:
Ebacca wrote:As a rebel I would recommend 4-5 Fathier riders and an SD-K4

Should I top it off with some dark troopers to take out the turrets?

Scouts.


User avatar
geoman48
Major General
Posts: 356

Re: Best Imperial Load out for Tat?

Post#17 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:54 pm

LORDPUMPSALOT wrote:
Xinix wrote:
Ebacca wrote:As a rebel I would recommend 4-5 Fathier riders and an SD-K4

Should I top it off with some dark troopers to take out the turrets?

Scouts.


Attack rebels with all dewbacks... we're only defending against jetpacks now :mrgreen:
Image


User avatar
Apache1
Squadron Leader
Posts: 16

Re: Best Imperial Load out for Tat?

Post#18 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:14 pm

Forceisweaknyou wrote:
Tamarack wrote:HI All.

I'm a lvl 10 player with most of my basic equipment (non-skinned) at lvl 10. What is the best load out, including skins, for Tatooine?

Currently I use:
Vetern ATA
Jump Jets
Tanks
Sniper
Stormtroopers

These are all LVL 10.

The skins I use are:
LVL 1 Rodian
LVL 2 Jump Jet
LVL 3 Tanks
LVL 5 stormtroopers

I tend to get slaughtered, a lot, on Tat... Sometimes I toss in a Lvl 10 Vader with a lvl 4 Lord Vader skin on him.
Should I be using heavy stormies along with some healer droids?

Heck, even willing to use the crazy horse. :/

I find that I'm slaughtered by the rebel sc reserves and their jets out of the sc.

Thanks in advance.

Tamarack

Join the Imperial Line app community. A wealth of information there.


Will please provide details on how to join the imperial community. I’ve downloaded the LINE app but I cannot find the community.


User avatar
sgu97cab
Major General
Posts: 320

Re: Best Imperial Load out for Tat?

Post#19 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:37 pm

Apache1 wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:
Tamarack wrote:HI All.

I'm a lvl 10 player with most of my basic equipment (non-skinned) at lvl 10. What is the best load out, including skins, for Tatooine?

Currently I use:
Vetern ATA
Jump Jets
Tanks
Sniper
Stormtroopers

These are all LVL 10.

The skins I use are:
LVL 1 Rodian
LVL 2 Jump Jet
LVL 3 Tanks
LVL 5 stormtroopers

I tend to get slaughtered, a lot, on Tat... Sometimes I toss in a Lvl 10 Vader with a lvl 4 Lord Vader skin on him.
Should I be using heavy stormies along with some healer droids?

Heck, even willing to use the crazy horse. :/

I find that I'm slaughtered by the rebel sc reserves and their jets out of the sc.

Thanks in advance.

Tamarack

Join the Imperial Line app community. A wealth of information there.


Will please provide details on how to join the imperial community. I’ve downloaded the LINE app but I cannot find the community.


Whats your LINE id? I will invite you.
Main Account: Bacon (level 10). LINE ID: sgu97cab
Second account: nEggs (level 8)
Squad - NewSithEmpire


User avatar
Apache1
Squadron Leader
Posts: 16

Re: Best Imperial Load out for Tat?

Post#20 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:45 pm

sgu97cab wrote:
Apache1 wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:Join the Imperial Line app community. A wealth of information there.


Will please provide details on how to join the imperial community. I’ve downloaded the LINE app but I cannot find the community.


Whats your LINE id? I will invite you.


Line ID: 1apache1

Thanks much1


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], convox, darklord, Kannibaal, Linkdex [Bot] and 29 guests