Naval Assault Event #2 - Discussion Thread

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Plagueis
Grand Admiral

Re: Naval Assault Event #2 - Discussion Thread

Post#11 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:54 pm

I can UC on four planets and still not level my naval officer (6) up :/

DeathStriker

Post#12 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:42 pm

KrakenKodes wrote:Has there been any data posted on the level of starship or damage the starship brings with the level of the naval officer, imperial pilot, and rodian (and reb equivalent)? And the interval between the bombing raids as the skins are leveled up?

I've run basic searches here and elsewhere but can't seem to find info on the starship damage of the upgraded skins.

UNIT INFO:

Rebel Faction

Empire Faction

Keeping Everyone Informed...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

ObiTwo
Commodore

Post#13 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:01 pm

DeathStriker wrote:Rebel Faction

• Unit: Alliance Starfighter Pilot - More Info here

Damage multipliers: (400): Ressource generator, Storage, (100): Droideka, Shield, (75): Flying infantry, Flying vehicle, Heavy infantry, Heavy infantry hero, Heavy vehicle, Heavy vehicule hero, Infantry, Infantry hero, Light vehicle, Support troop, Vehicule hero, (50): Headquarters, Other building, Shield generator, Trap, Turret, Wall

So the air strike it brings in can target flying units (jets/jumps). Interesting!

Also, what is a Flying vehicle? More to come it would seem...
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

DeathStriker

Post#14 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:07 pm

ObiTwo wrote:(75): Flying infantry, Flying vehicle...

So the air strike it brings in can target flying units (jets/jumps). Interesting!

Also, what is a Flying vehicle? More to come it would seem...

ObiTwo - Flying Vehicle has long been considered as "Hover Type" Vehicles which in the case of Rebel Faction is the Speeder Bike, T2-B Hover Tank, AAT-1 Hover Tank (TX-225 Assault Tank when using Armory Skin), Anti-Vehicle Skiff, V-4X-D Ski Speeder (possibly).

ObiTwo
Commodore

Post#15 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:09 pm

DeathStriker wrote:ObiTwo - Flying Vehicle has long been considered as "Hover Type" Vehicles which in the case of Rebel Faction is the Speeder Bike, T2-B Hover Tank, AAT-1 Hover Tank (TX-225 Assault Tank when using Armory Skin), Anti-Vehicle Skiff, V-4X-D Ski Speeder (possibly).

Thanks for the clarification :)
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Post - Added Update to Quote
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#16 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:16 pm

Plagueis wrote:I can UC on four planets and still not level my naval officer (6) up :/

This was the problem with the first naval event. The potential frags earned (max 20 per UC) were no where near enough to level up the equipment (even to mid-levels), combined with the fact there were no naval crates in daily objectives.
It was similar with the number of frags awarded for the recent guard reserve conflict. 20 per UC gets you no-where.
Main Account: Bacon (level 10). LINE ID: sgu97cab
Second account: nEggs (level 8)
Squad - NewSithEmpire

DeathStriker

Post#17 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:34 pm

sgu97cab wrote:
Plagueis wrote:I can UC on four planets and still not level my naval officer (6) up :/

This was the problem with the first naval event. The potential frags earned (max 20 per UC) were no where near enough to level up the equipment (even to mid-levels), combined with the fact there were no naval crates in daily objectives.

+1000 - I Agree! Lets look at the numbers:

Level. Data Frags Needed = UCL Conflict Status Times

1. 20 = 1
  2. 10 = 0.5 (Obsidian)
  3. 20 = 1
  4. 30 = 1.5
  5. 50 = 2.5
  6. 70 = 3.5
  7. 100 = 5
  8. 130 = 6.5
  9. 180 = 9
  10. 220 = 11
So 830 Data Frags DIVIDED BY 20 Per UCL = 41.5 Conflicts (where you reached UCL)

QUESTION: Are you dedicated to get the Rebel Millennium Falcon Support / Empire Naval Officer (Hero Equipment) - AND/OR - Rebel Sullustan Recon Sharpshooter / Empire Rodian Recon Sniper (Equipment) to Level 10?

jex
Lieutenant

Post#18 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:57 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
sgu97cab wrote:

+1000 - I Agree! Lets look at the numbers:

Level. Data Frags Needed = UCL Conflict Status Times

1. 20 = 1
  2. 10 = 0.5 (Obsidian)
  3. 20 = 1
  4. 30 = 1.5
  5. 50 = 2.5
  6. 70 = 3.5
  7. 100 = 5
  8. 130 = 6.5
  9. 180 = 9
  10. 220 = 11
So 830 Data Frags DIVIDED BY 20 Per UCL = 41.5 Conflicts (where you reached UCL)

QUESTION: Are you dedicated to get the Rebel Millennium Falcon Support / Empire Naval Officer (Hero Equipment) - AND/OR - Rebel Sullustan Recon Sharpshooter / Empire Rodian Recon Sniper (Equipment) to Level 10?

Translation: Disney really, really, really wants you to buy some crates. 42 Conflicts is a freaking joke.

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#19 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:36 pm

Haha, I tried buying a crate and didn't even get the frags that were offered! See my other post
Ripped off with the Ultra Naval Assault Crate Offer

P.S. DS thanks for your instructions on how to post a link ;)
Main Account: Bacon (level 10). LINE ID: sgu97cab
Second account: nEggs (level 8)
Squad - NewSithEmpire

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#20 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:41 am

Spock wrote:
wesman21 wrote:Any reason as to why we won't have an EP event to work on as well?

Not one that the devs shared with us.
Perhaps they are looking over the stats of the last 6 weeks to make adjustments?
Or perhaphs ep events will only happen occasionally and not be a regular feature.

Lket's hope the EP events will be the exception instead of the rule.
After 6 weeks I am thoroughly sick of them, my hand being forced to play by a clock, even though I profited by it by maxing several units.
Proud Officer of Squad_Tedford <Perks L50>, relaxed though very powerful ksod top-100 squad, great war record, sharp donations and longtime players, L9 and up. Worldwide English speaking squad, PM me if interested 8-)

Return to “General Discussions”