Known Cheaters/Thread of Shame?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
geoman48
Major General

Known Cheaters/Thread of Shame?

Post#1 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:29 am

I know this has been posted elsewhere, sorry I'm too lazy to search. Please point me to the right thread if one exists DS.

Now to my post. Is there a thread on this forum of known cheaters and or a thread of shame?

Here's why, and let me preface this with the fact that I don't really care that I lost... the guy attacked my 3rd account and I never even built a contraband safehouse on that account, so he gained only conflict points essentially. Because I'm maxed HQ8 on that account, waiting on research center to have 90% L8 units (non-buffed of course) before going to HQ9. Heck, with the new event system, I may never go to HQ9 because the events are easier at HQ8 than on both of my HQ10 accounts.

So, I watch the replay which shows I have 100% loss. I figure I'll watch it to learn how to better setup for defense. Turns out the imperial scum (yea i said it because he had to cheat to win) only got 37% damage, but when it goes to the splash screen it shows 100% and 3 stars.

Thanks in advance and may the 4th be with you!

geoman48
Major General

Re: Known Cheaters/Thread of Shame?

Post#2 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:32 am

replay obviously shows 37 percent defense win.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

geoman48
Major General

Post#3 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:44 am

I saw another cheater thread and realize I need to record the video and post it to either youtube or send it to the devs... other than using my cell phone, is there an easier/more eloquent way of recording videos?

Win10 using both BlueStacks and FB Gameroom if that helps.

Thanks in advance! May the 4th be with you. :mrgreen:

ObiTwo
Major General

Post#4 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:49 am

Load the game and press the Windows Key and G at the same time to open game recording.
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

Return to “General Discussions”