Sentinal vs. Sentinel

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Shelendil
Admiral

Re: Sentinal vs. Sentinel

Post#11 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:41 am

Swad wrote:The sample lev9 above has much better health and damage than your own lev22. Weird.

The samples run from level 1 to 10. Each sample level equates to 5 deka levels. The level 10 samples in my HQ are identical to my level 50 dekas. A level 9 sample is a level 45 deka.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

geoman48
Major General

Post#12 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:21 am

Shelendil wrote:
Swad wrote:The sample lev9 above has much better health and damage than your own lev22. Weird.

The samples run from level 1 to 10. Each sample level equates to 5 deka levels. The level 10 samples in my HQ are identical to my level 50 dekas. A level 9 sample is a level 45 deka.

I knew there was a reason I saved these in my HQ! I'm guessing it will turn into a L10 deka as soon as my first factory upgrades to L10 in about a day. I'll come back here and share the screen shot if so. I think they gave these away over a year ago so i've been hoarding them in my HQ for some time now.
#doornotdothereisnotry

Swad
Major General

Post#13 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:38 am

Useful to know geoman48. Will look for your update.
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 7 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us

Associated with ShadowInMe a high level, active Imperial war squad.Join us for war

geoman48
Major General

Post#14 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:18 am

Swad wrote:Useful to know geoman48. Will look for your update.

L10 sentinal.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#doornotdothereisnotry

Swad
Major General

Post#15 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:59 am

Wow, impressive. Nice post geoman48
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 7 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us

Associated with ShadowInMe a high level, active Imperial war squad.Join us for war

lurker
Captain

Post#16 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:59 am

The word sentinal is indeed used only for the free samples given out a few months ago.

For the empire:
https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/Cham ... ample.html
https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/Cham ... ideka.html

(the Rebel version is identical, I think, but distinct from the POV of the game)
Data miner

Return to “General Discussions”