Sentinal vs. Sentinel

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
geoman48
Major General

Sentinal vs. Sentinel

Post#1 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:21 pm

I've glossed over this 100 times until noticing it today. The 5 free "sentinals" they gave us a year or so ago in the HQ have an a in the name. The normal "sentinel" in our base is with an a in the name. Just funny to me.

Anybody else find funny (i should say mildly funny) gaffs?

May the 4th be with you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#doornotdothereisnotry

spootieho
Commander

Re: Sentinal vs. Sentinel

Post#2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:26 pm

Good catch...

It looks like there was a spelling mistake on that particular gifted unit.

Both are slightly different units in design and also stats. The one with the "a" has an "e" in it's description also, so that tells us they knew the correct spelling, but goofed up.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#3 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:37 pm

Great spot, Geoman
HQ 10 - 15K medals - Kenobi's Command - L 50 Squad - Max perks - 3 Squad Wars a week

Stop by for Wars, perks and rep points. We're maxed out.

"You must do what you think is right, of course" (We're the good guys)

ObiTwo
Commodore

Post#4 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:47 pm

Yep a typo, the description text for both has it with an "e".
http://youtube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

RCM
Commodore

Post#5 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:34 pm

I don't think it was a typo in the title. It was how they distinguished it as a sample with 12 unit capacity. Obviously they used the same text description as the regular Sentinel. No shield as well.
Empire squad: WAR247 232/4/8 W/L/D

LosVega
Major General

Post#6 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:01 pm

geoman48 wrote:I've glossed over this 100 times until noticing it today. The 5 free "sentinals" they gave us a year or so ago in the HQ have an a in the name. The normal "sentinel" in our base is with an a in the name. Just funny to me.

Anybody else find funny (i should say mildly funny) gaffs?

May the 4th be with you!

Scary. I wonder what's worse, the fact that they spelled it that way intentionally or that they might break something else trying to fix it.
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

DarthBratzzznew
Major General

Post#7 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:04 am

RCM wrote:I don't think it was a typo in the title. It was how they distinguished it as a sample with 12 unit capacity. Obviously they used the same text description as the regular Sentinel. No shield as well.

No shield?
from painful experience I cabn confirm that these one-off units possess a formidable shield when defending in war sc's
Leading Officer of SITH_1ST_RECON <Perks L50>, :D "Bunch of nerdy adults who like to drink beer and kill rebels" :D
Great worldwide English speaking squad, relaxed attitude, strong donations, good war discipline 8-)

Oim
Captain

Post#8 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:21 am

Then, is anybody notice that the sentinel have 2x3 canon but fire only 2x2...

Swad
Major General

Post#9 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:18 am

The sample lev9 above has much better health and damage than your own lev22. Weird.
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 7 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us

Associated with ShadowInMe a high level, active Imperial war squad.Join us for war

RCM
Commodore

Post#10 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:31 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:
RCM wrote:I don't think it was a typo in the title. It was how they distinguished it as a sample with 12 unit capacity. Obviously they used the same text description as the regular Sentinel. No shield as well.

No shield?
from painful experience I cabn confirm that these one-off units possess a formidable shield when defending in war sc's

They left-out the shield strength in the description.
Empire squad: WAR247 232/4/8 W/L/D

Return to “General Discussions”