How are resources available for attack worked out

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Fatboy
Captain

How are resources available for attack worked out

Post#1 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:23 am

I'm a level 9 rebel currently on tat

I've seen loads of imperial bases for me to attack offering extremely low resourses.
E.g. around 3000 co I s and alloy and 100 contraband sometimes even less.
Very few of these bases are havi g any upgrades so why are the rewards for attack I g them so low.
I don't attack them as its just not worth it.

On the flip side I've just been attacked and as expected I had lots of resourses available to the attacker so they had a nice little earner off me.

Offered 387000 coins
340000 alloy
12700 contraband

How is it worked out
Officer in DoNatingBasterdz

Boog
Grand Admiral

Re: How are resources available for attack worked out

Post#2 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:30 am

It depends on base scores. If your base score is low enough, you get 30% of the alloy and credits from storages, and I think 18% of the cb. When you have an equalish or higher base score, you get 20% of the alloy and credits and 10% of the cb. Don't build traps, and you get more loot, and also don't waste alloy resetting the stupid traps.

Moo
Squadron Leader

Post#3 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:19 pm

Fatboy. It sounds to me that what you are seeing a lot of, are "dummy bases" or "dev bases".

These are inactive bases added to ease the CNFOs (Could Not Find Oppent). They will have empty Squad Centres, no GR active (Guard Reserve), a low rank, and all resources will be in the collectors.

The reason they have little resources to offer is because they are never collected by a player and are being hit over and over so do not have much chance to accumulate said resources.

On the plus side, these bases are a good source of 100% offensive wins and medal gain, with no nasty surprises to deal with.

On the down side, as you say, you're not going to get rich from them.

I hope that has answered part of your question in some way.
Playing since day one.
Jedi-BladeForceWe usually have a spot open for active Rebel players. Join theJedifamily. Request/donate often. Quick fills. Have fun.
Level 50 Squad Perks. 0⭐️ planet relocation available.

Moo
Squadron Leader

Post#4 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:56 pm

I would also like to point you to this previous thread which may be of help to you:

viewtopic.php?t=18412
Playing since day one.
Jedi-BladeForceWe usually have a spot open for active Rebel players. Join theJedifamily. Request/donate often. Quick fills. Have fun.
Level 50 Squad Perks. 0⭐️ planet relocation available.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#5 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:38 pm

You're seeing dev bases. If you want loot, any other planet will offer real bases.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

darthdoodie
Commodore

Post#6 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:25 pm

You are seeing dev bases, I see the same on Tat. Takes about 20 skips to find a real base, but they are still < 100K in loot. There is a lot of Reb activity on Tat, so all the Imp bases are under protection or Imps are staying away.

Fatboy
Captain

Post#7 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:44 pm

I agree some appear to be dev bases but some have guard reserves.
Not much I can do about traps as my base has built everything available to me it just needs upgrading.
I've tried other planets and yes most bases offer more rewards they are normally maxed out fortresses with not much chance of getting any rewards. Not that I'm complaining about that good on them for achieving it.

I guess its suck it and grind for hours
Officer in DoNatingBasterdz

darthdoodie
Commodore

Post#8 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:31 pm

try going to hoth.
I've found quite a few guys sitting on Tako now too, thinking its safe.

Return to “General Discussions”