Cheater!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Grrrila
Storm Trooper

Re: Cheater!

Post#21 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:43 pm

We also have players that punch above their weight, but it comes down to the SC troops and the Ops.
The way you have described it leads towards cheating. No way a HQ3 takes out a fully developed HQ7 with defence troops and holding all the Ops.
Game isn’t great and is open to hacks and cheats, we have to learn to live with it or go play another game.

JDD
Major General

Post#22 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:21 pm

Here's another CHEATER.....Wolf from squad Takito; a lvl 6 taking out an almost maxed lvl X without Tako, Tat & Hoth!

Piaresquare
Commander

Post#23 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:53 pm

Wait what is you proof other than they did well? Sorry, but I feel before you scream cheater possibly might want to consider that your base needs to be looked at.
Piaresquare - Darkpath
Darth Vicious - ByDesign

JDD
Major General

Post#24 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:32 am

It's a Tako/Tat/Hoth War! Another cheater calls Foxy from squad Takito took out another lvl X without those OPs!

JDD
Major General

Post#25 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:33 am

Proof? Have yer ever taken out any of lvl X bases without OPs? If so, I would like tae see proof of yer prowess! :lol:

JDD
Major General

Post#26 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:36 am

Tae hundy my base, better players than the one I have mentioned usually used SC & a full airshow. That's all the proof I need.

JDD
Major General

Post#27 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:38 am

Looking forward tae War with yer DarkPath squaddie :lol:

Swad
Major General

Post#28 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:28 am

JDD wrote:I'm calling out sky1 from ch-Imp squad 03dunn a FOOKING cheat! No way yer can damage 97% of my base with just 6 lvl 9 bikes, 1 very low lvl deko & 1 lvl 7 spider hero.

There is another active thread on here stating that Sky1s account was borrowed by his son and a hack used. It explains all.
Active Imperial war squads : Spawn and Spawn~Rising.

(Spawn for level 8 or above) join us for back to back wars

(Spawn~Rising for any level) join us

JDD
Major General

Post#29 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:49 am

Swad wrote:
JDD wrote:I'm calling out sky1 from ch-Imp squad 03dunn a FOOKING cheat! No way yer can damage 97% of my base with just 6 lvl 9 bikes, 1 very low lvl deko & 1 lvl 7 spider hero.

There is another active thread on here stating that Sky1s account was borrowed by his son and a hack used. It explains all.

I called it on the 8th Jan, apology came later. Already accepted in good grace.

JDD
Major General

Post#30 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:52 am

Anyone asking fer proof.....the proof of the pudding is in the eating. Please use the same loadouts as described by anyone calling out those cheats & show us the results. Hraaagh Ptooooi (the sound of drawing & spitting phlegm!)

Return to “General Discussions”