Cheater!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
JDD
Major General

Cheater!

Post#1 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:18 am

I'm calling out sky1 from ch-Imp squad 03dunn a FOOKING cheat! No way yer can damage 97% of my base with just 6 lvl 9 bikes, 1 very low lvl deko & 1 lvl 7 spider hero.

Crankyface
Commander

Re: Cheater!

Post#2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:48 am

JDD wrote:I'm calling out sky1 from ch-Imp squad 03dunn a FOOKING cheat! No way yer can damage 97% of my base with just 6 lvl 9 bikes, 1 very low lvl deko & 1 lvl 7 spider hero.

Record the attack, post it on youtube and submit a tix to Support, it is the only way to get the cheaters banned.
Leader of KARNAGE - Part of the Kenobi-Academy Family

YourFather
Major General

Post#3 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:10 pm

Evidence. Evidence. Evidence.

Crankyface
Commander

Post#4 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:17 pm

YourFather wrote:Evidence. Evidence. Evidence.

That is what Support is "paid" to do, review the evidence. Calling out a player on this forum unfortunately doesn't really help ;)
Leader of KARNAGE - Part of the Kenobi-Academy Family

spootieho
Commodore

Post#5 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:21 pm

Consider that when you call out someone for cheating, you may just be wrong... Sometimes there may be a glitch... Provide us something to look at and maybe we can give feedback and be empathetic and perhaps sympathetic.

IMO, the effort to worry over such a thing is really just futile.
If I win an attack, great.
If I lose an attack, fine.
If someone 100%'s my base, fine.
If someone 30%'s my base awesome.
At the end of the day, none of that really matters much. We are simply crowd-sourcing base designs for others to attack and get enjoyment out of destroying.

Now, if there's a cheat that's just blatantly atrocious, then maybe I'd get upset out of principle.
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders

YourFather
Major General

Post#6 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:55 pm

Crankyface wrote:
YourFather wrote:Evidence. Evidence. Evidence.

That is what Support is "paid" to do, review the evidence. Calling out a player on this forum unfortunately doesn't really help ;)

I think showing the forumites irrefutable evidence of cheating can have a swifter consequence against a cheater than going through support. Many people here are well-networked with players from both factions. And since most squads use social media, word can get back to the cheater's squad.

BUT

WE NEED TO SEE EVIDENCE!

JDD
Major General

Post#7 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:14 pm

Hah! A Jedi doesn't bull crap & horse shit ;) :lol:

Yer dang right when it comes tae networking, +10000000!

I've got no time fer Support as they didnae bother in the past. Yer have been alerted so anyone feels cheated by the same clown then feel free tae contact those wImps lovers :lol:

ShortStormTrooper
Squadron Leader

Post#8 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:17 pm

Could be a hack or bug if its suspicious best to report. Hackers do get removed, but only by support. The more that report the quicker it happens. Support will not tell you what they have done, will never admit they have been hacked or that their platform has bugs.

Grrrila
Storm Trooper

Post#9 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:20 pm

Annoyed, to say the least!!
I was attacked overnight by rsssr from the "_UNNAMED_" Squad. Attack lasted 24 seconds, and he had done 2% damage. Then attack stops and he has 100% me??????
This is the second time this has been done to me, is it a hack or cheat that players are using?
I have screen shots and can video the attack if needed.

ObiTwo
Commodore

Post#10 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:32 pm

Grrrila, if they have used a full load out that might reasonably get a win against your base, then it is probably a replay glitch. If they have used almost no troops, it's more likely to be some form of cheating.
http://www.YouTube.com/ObiTwo (tips, strategies and layouts for rebels)

Return to “General Discussions”