Where Did You All Go? Rebels Players Are You Still There?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Rebelscummer
Major General

Where Did You All Go? Rebels Players Are You Still There?

Post#1 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:02 am

So it's working, all conflict leader boards (except full of newbs Tatooine) are packed with imperials. Why don't give empire more cool defensive units and mess up this game a little more???? What a bunch of horse s.

ZeroCool
Captain

Re: Where Did You All Go? Rebels Players Are You Still There?

Post#2 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:19 pm

Oh just stop it.. either man up and play or quit your choice... I've Been around for 30 years and nothing changes, but the players complaining about all sorts of issues. Gaming is the No one industry by far, that will never change, as long as new players Fuel this engine. For they will year after year. Sigh lmao

I should parking lot your Base just for Fun lol
What Doesn't Kill You - Just Makes You Stranger

WallyORO
Squadron Leader

Post#3 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:14 pm

Mostly because we quit playing 6 months ago. Still checking out this forum hoping for a change, but always disappointed.

If they had an option to switch between imperial and rebel, i may have checked out the other side. But this game locks you into one faction. So moving on with my spare time.

Oim
Commodore

Post#4 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:18 pm

WallyORO wrote:Mostly because we quit playing 6 months ago. Still checking out this forum hoping for a change, but always disappointed.

If they had an option to switch between imperial and rebel, i may have checked out the other side. But this game locks you into one faction. So moving on with my spare time.

Gréât idéal for switch button ! As au max imp player, I.d be very happe if can switch my base and pères for the same as a rebel

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#5 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:01 pm

ZeroCool wrote:Oh just stop it.. either man up and play or quit your choice... I've Been around for 30 years and nothing changes, but the players complaining about all sorts of issues. Gaming is the No one industry by far, that will never change, as long as new players Fuel this engine. For they will year after year. Sigh lmao

Haha, you can bite me imperial, many tried and failed. I've been around much longer than you to know that imperials are bunch of bullshitters.

FruitBowlMafia
Commodore

Post#6 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:44 pm

ZeroCool wrote:Oh just stop it.. either man up and play or quit your choice... I've Been around for 30 years and nothing changes, but the players complaining about all sorts of issues. Gaming is the No one industry by far, that will never change, as long as new players Fuel this engine. For they will year after year. Sigh lmao

This wImp again... Why don’t you just go beat your dog or something?

Or maybe visit my base on Tat anytime, better bring your medships with you newb.
Lone_Rebellion

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#7 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:50 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:

Or maybe visit my base on Tat anytime, better bring your medships with you newb.

Haha, I drink to that, +100

ZeroCool
Captain

Post#8 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:19 am

Rebelscummer wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:

Haha, I drink to that, +100

That's the best rebuttal you can bring to the table, go back to school or something Educational like... hey Maybe Games programming at BCIT might help. Or even Better Toronto Film School. As for Dogs, I don't own one, never have, never will. As for using the T-5's don't need them, like your E-50 Landseers repetitively in your videos. Speaking of which, why are so bland looking.
What Doesn't Kill You - Just Makes You Stranger

Moadib
Commodore

Post#9 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:15 am

https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/rise- ... lized=true

do 1 post on any ea forum to unlock it (bot protection) and good luck

full strategy game in development ...pre-alpha phase still taking testers

.communication with devs is direct over discord private rooms for the game

hope you find your way in............
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#10 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:04 am

Conflicts are ruined and pointless now.

Conflicts are pointless now for those who already have the old Elites maxed out like I have for my Imperial base, for those can't reach the UC after stupid Devs have decreased the frags in all inferior leagues, and after this new Event System and War rewards giving lots of frags for the same units just doing 2-3 attacks from time to time.

Conflicts are ruined for both factions. As Imperial level 9 I only find full level 10 Rebel Dev bases on any planet, and full level 10 real Rebel bases on Tatooine now. As Rebel level 8 I still can find real Imperial bases on other planets, but on Tatooine now as Rebel I only find Imperial Dev bases levels 9-10 with high defenses and low loot, what forces me to skip about 20-25 bases untill find one that I can get 3 stars or have a good loot. Every skip costs 1k credits, so I need to spend 20-25k credits only to find a real Imperial base to attack.

I'm not playing conflicts anymore on any planet as Imperial. I'm not playing conflicts anymore on Tatooine as Rebel. It seems all Imperials ran away to others planets and left Rebels rule Tatooine now.

Conflicts now are for all those idiots using bots and macros and high level minis to rip off poor low level bases for miserable gears in non-stop 24h attacks.
A Windows survivor now training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial HQ Prestige in "BombSquad18" (Level 49 squad)
Rebel HQ Prestige / HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (Level 50 squad)

Return to “General Discussions”