How Many Bonus Event Crates Did You Unlock?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.

Poll: How Many Bonus Event Crates Did You Unlock In The New Event System?

I don't reach the bonus crates
23%
7%
2-5
20%
6-10
16%
> 10
34%
Total votes: 132

Burrito
Commodore

Re: How Many Bonus Event Crates Did You Unlock?

Post#11 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:20 am

DeathStriker wrote:I DIDN'T MAKE IT - AND I WON'T EVER MAKE IT.

To understand read my Post found here.

For those whom did unlock Bonus Event Crates - enjoy your "toys".

Obviously you just need to quit your job, family, and sleeping man. That is why you are star wars slacking.

I set my phone alarm alot and got "lucky" this week with the baby teething and another kid sick. So I wasn't going to be sleeping anyway.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Thread Post - Added Quote for Clarity

Swad
Major General

Post#12 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:32 am

I was active every day but didnt reach chapter 20. I guess some must spend more time or money to reach the end of the event? Everyone I am in touch with didnt reach the end either.
At least I know now that the events cannot be completed within normal play so wont need to waste my time even starting them any more.
:lol:

Player name Ghost

Leader of: Spawn an active Imperial war squad
Entry level/assessment squad SPAWN~Rising Join us

Allied with ShadowInMe. An Imperial squad, KSOD top 100.Join us for war.

Tomato
Commodore

Post#13 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:53 am

I reached the end. I'm probably going to be around the 5 mark. I found going to Tat and finding baby bases to club helps.
iOS / Android - Tomato: Officer SamuraiHunters
Windows - Tomato: Leader Order-33 (Part of the Order family) Thanks Disney :(

strawman3125
Commodore

Post#14 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:11 am

On my primary account, the one on my phone which I carry with me, I reached the end of the event late Monday evening and I have been collecting bonus crate since. On my other two accounts, which are on devices that I leave at home, I just finished the events and I will get 2-3 bonus crates with them.

So, from my experience, if you have the game on a device that you can have on you and you can pop in and complete an objective when the timer goes off, it is really easy to complete the event and get a decent amount of bonus crates. But, if you can only pop into the game 2-4 times per day, it is much more challenging to complete the event and get those bonus crates.
Level X Imperial: Strawman @ Sith.Lords
Level 8 Imperial: oemskin @ Sith.Lords
Level 8 Rebel: Zebellion @ Sundancer

Dakyreus
Lieutenant

Post#15 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:21 am

Probably unlocked approx 15 crates... got the new speeder to lvl 4 and got that tognath guy up 2 lvls... so not bad over all... but I have to say I found the whole experience wanting or borderline boring :shock:

I usually like to "powerplay" for a couple of hours, then log off and forget about it all until I get the urge for the next powerplay... I found this event impacted how I normally play somehow through the time restrictive nature of advancing through the objectives... meh it's an "ok" system I guess but not much of a wow factor... not really sure if it hugely benefits the casual player either.

These are my own personal thoughts btw... ;)
From the ashes of Windows SWC: HH-Resurrection/HH-Insurrection

Always looking for laid back & friendly Imperial players!

Chris3999
Storm Trooper

Post#16 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:33 pm

All event crates and 7 bonus crates, which allowed me to upgrade my A-wings and 3 other units. =)
“I’m just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.” — Jango Fett

FruitBowlMafia
Commodore

Post#17 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:01 pm

185 fragz...

Lone_Rebellion

Noahjedi77
Captain

Post#18 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:46 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:185 fragz...

How, lol. Was this achieved through lots of money? Or lots...of HD’s, or something else
-my opinion

Member of:ElvenRebels
HQ:10
Faction:Rebel
:)

FruitBowlMafia
Commodore

Post#19 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:43 pm

Noahjedi77 wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:185 fragz...

How, lol. Was this achieved through lots of money? Or lots...of HD’s, or something else

I spent 20$ on crystals, but only used them to speed up research. The EP I get from 3* wins in PVP. Every 40 minuets I can 3* two bases. So every 40 minuets I get a bonus crate.

BTW. I have all the other offers maxed, Ithorians, Togs, exct... So when I get to the bonus crates it’s only 202 crystals to get anywhere between 8-15 fragz for the new speeder.
Lone_Rebellion

VileDoom
Major General

Post#20 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:04 am

Got the bike to level 5 from first phase and Tog from level 1 to level 5 as well. No money spent just a lot of lost sleep waking every 2 hours to collect crates, fill EP and restart research.
STARBENDER - War Record 194W 3L 9T - We are Recruiting
BioHazard - Leader of STARBENDER

Return to “General Discussions”