wesman21 wrote:Wow, thanks for all of the advice. I upgraded to 10 late last night and had 4 million credits, so I went ahead and upgraded my armory first (left it in offensive mode for forest planets).
I'll then upgrade my research facility, starship, then my three transports.
I'll then upgrade my depots so I can start upgrading turrets once I have the right capacity.
While doing turrets I'll focus on refineries since alloy is so damn important.
I think those three steps should keep me busy for 1.5+ months. I'll try and upgrade my last two turrets and factory to level 9 to catch-up with everything else.
wesman21 - While upgrading your Armory is OK - I STRONGLY RECOMMEND you follow the following Upgrade Schedule:
- Upgrade SC to Level 10 (it can be used while being Upgraded)
- Upgrade all Troop Transports to Level 10 (they can be used while being Upgraded)
- Upgrade Research Lab
- Upgrade Planetary Command (unlock that last Planet).
- Upgrade Credit Vaults and Alloy Depots (get ready for Massive Loot)
- After all of the above is done then Upgrade anything as you see fit.
- I would hold off Upgrading Hero Command and Starship Command until you know you won't be doing PvP Attacks or Squad War for a Week or more. While these are being upgraded you can use HQ Inventory Units but after a Week (depending upon Attack Style) you will use a lot of Samples.
- Forget about Upgrading Alloy Refineries. You can get more in 1 or 2 "Loot Raids" than the Alloy Refineries can make in a Day.
- For Turrets - Swap those you want while they are Level 9 (or lower) before Upgrading to Level 10.
- Depending on Attack Style - Upgrade ONLY ONE Barracks or Factory at one time. Expect longer Loadout Cook Times (due to decreased Production Capacity).